Marionette

"Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence." —vittorio Alfieri.

~

Two days later

Later that afternoon, Porsche flew back to Bangkok. He inferred from Kinn's note that Kinn was back in Bangkok. Fortunately, his grandfather called him earlier that morning to let him know he's out of town visiting a friend; he also has a wedding to attend, but promised to be back home before the couple returns. The fact that his grandfather wasn't present made him feel relieved. He called Kinn several times today, but the silence on the other end of the line made him feel uneasy.

Learning the full story of Khun's death from Big left Porsche feeling shocked, saddened, and infuriated all at once. Unbeknownst to him, Kinn had also been in a coma for three days and had suffered significant injuries that necessitated for more than a year of physical therapy. Kinn's family has covered it up so there was no a single news about the accident on the internet, considering how huge accident it was. To some level, he understand kinn trauma, and couldn't imagine how terrifying it was for him. But that doesn't excuse for what he did to him.

"No problem....Thank you.!" Porsche ended the call and let out a deep breath. He was on the call with the chief prosecutor.

By virtue of his influential connections and his family's prestige, he rescued Kinn from the predicament and get the charges against him dismissed. No matter what happened or how things went down, he didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

He got behind the wheel and drove to Kim's apartment. He needs to enlighten the insatiable devil, who won't sleep until he possesses everything.

***

Kim barely had time to register what was happening when Porsche's fist collided with his face immediately after he opened the door, leaving him dazed and disoriented.

"What the fuck!" as Kim stumbled from the punch, he saw Porsche draw a gun and felt a surge of panic.

"Didn't I make myself clear last time?" Porsche said, gun pointed at Kim. "Seems like you want to greet my friend," Porsche said while waving the gun towards him. Then, he shoots the floor lamp behind Kim, causing him to jump in terror.

"What's wrong with you?" Kim yelled. Although Porsche had warned him before, it still shocked him when he saw him pull the trigger.

"Wrong sentences," Porsche said, tilting his head with a daring look. "It's customary to show respect when being greeted," he said to Kim as he settled onto the couch. With his gun, he gestured for Kim to sit down, and Kim complied.

"I've said it a million times, I'm not kinn, but it seems like you're not getting the message, dummy," Porsche said, looking straight into his eyes. "I'm curious, who came up with the idea, you or your mom?"

Kim chuckled in disbelief, shaking his head.

"Wait, is this because of Kinn? I did you a favor, too. So why the drama? You should thank me instead," Kim said, rubbing his jaw where he felt the tingle from the punch."What? Do you think you will be safe after this?"

"Yes," Porsche said confidently. "Oh snap, you didn't know? Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing happened to Kinn,"

Kim's mouth fell open in surprise as he looked at him. Today was the day he had been waiting for and was confident that everything was under control.

"What? Did your mother not tell you? Really?" Porsche laughed heartily. "Nice try, but your dirty trick won't work. Gotta hand it to you, your art blew me away,"

"What did you do?" Kim spat out angrily.

As he tried to stand, Porsche immediately aimed his gun at him, causing him to freeze in fear.