Chapter 27

Kaikoa's POV
I was expecting Camden to pass out. I was surprised when he didn't. He actually started crying and it reminded me of me. I was a mess when Kelilah was born.

"Wanna hold her Kai?"

"Can I?"

Camden handed me Katlin.

"Hi. I'm Kaikoa. I'm the fun uncle."

"Oh god...you and Julian are gonna compete for that now. Oh my god."

"Are you and Sea thinking about another baby?"

"Yeah. The princesses even said they want another sister."

"How many boys are you gonna scare?!"

"We'll see. Searose might be chasing girlfriends away. You never know. I'm sure, you're chasing Elisha's girlfriends away."

"Okay...I'm not "scaring" them."

"Yeah okay."

"It's true."

"Then why are you getting defensive?"

"Kai...I just pushed a 8 pound baby outta me. I'm too tired."

"Oh...right...I'm uh...going to go in that corner and talk to Katie."

I walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down.

"Alright. Wanna know a little bit about your aunt and psycho cousins?"

I cleared my throat.

"So...you have an amazing aunt. She's literally my best friend. Let's keep that between us. You have 3 cousins that are absolutely adorable. I mean...you're adorable too. Don't let anyone say you're not. Your Aunt Searose is so excited to meet you. So are your cousins, Kelilah, Jaxine, and Pheonyx."

Katlin yawned.

"Is my story time making you sleepy? Wow. Is that a good or a bad thing?"

Camden walked up to me.

"Is she sleeping finally?"

"Yeah. Me telling her about the girls obviously made her sleepy."

"Damn. You're good."

"I have no idea how that worked."

I stood up and walked over to her hospital bassinet. I placed her down into it. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket.

Searose: Can you come home? Pixie had a nightmare and all she wants is you.

"I have to go."

I made my way home and Pheonyx ran up to me. She was crying.

"Awww let me wash up really quickly. Go pick a plushie."

I ran to my room and quickly washed up then got dressed. I opened the bathroom door and Pheonyx was sitting in front of the door. I picked her up.