Chapter 3

Searose's POV
I also can't go in the water to swim...

Mother Nature attacked me this morning...

I can't say that in front of 5 boys...

I'll gross them out...

Kaikoa looked at me like he knew. Everyone got ready to go to the beach and I just stayed in my room. I spent a while stuck in place because of a cramp.

I was curled up into a ball. The door opened and Kaikoa walked in.

"Cramps?"

"Yep. You're smart. Ow."

"I wouldn't say that I'm smart. I have sisters and they get like this too. Do you need anything?"

"Painkillers and a heating pad would be nice. Shit. H-how are you not grossed out?"

"It's a normal thing. I dunno. It just never bothered me when I first started hearing about it. My sisters are 13 and 16. Them being hormonal and having boy issues at the same time....does drive me insane though."

I managed to stand up. I slowly and painfully made my way to the bathroom. When I was done in there, I started crawling back to the bed. Kaikoa helped me get back in bed.

He ran to get me a heating pad and painkillers.

"I should get back. They'll start to assume something's happening between us, if I'm not back."

"Thanks."

He walked away. The cramp started going away after a while. I was able to move again. I went to find something to eat.

I was surprised by what was in there. I found some things and made something to eat. I sat down in the living room and turned the TV on.

Damn...

I haven't seen this show lately.

"JESUS THAT WAS A BAD CRASH! Oh no...now he's running? Moron. He's only gonna get another charge. Dumbass."

A few hours later, the front door opened.

Here comes the chaos...

They came back and the nice quiet atmosphere...

Turned into essentially a club...

I tried to focus on the TV but...my sister grabbed the remote and turned it off. She put the remote somewhere.

"C'mon! Have a drink!"

"No. I'm on too many medications."

"Live a little!"

"N-no."

"Don't be such a hypochondriac!"

"Guys...just leave her alone."

Is this all they do...

Get drunk every night?

I went to go to my room but Rochelle and Adrian grabbed me and pulled me back into the kitchen. Me and Kaikoa were the only sober ones. He had a drink in his hand but was taking his time drinking it. I was about to cry.

I was covered my face with my hands and shirt.

These 3 months are gonna murder me..

I'm overwhelmed...

I'm hormonal...

I'm miserable..

I miss mom and dad.

I'm exhausted...

I started pushing everyone out of the way. I did my best to escape unnoticed. I snuck up to my room then quietly shut the door. I went through my bags and found a few things.

I connected my earbuds to my phone. I grabbed my summer reading assignment book. I set everything up then started reading.

I looked at the time and saw it was 1:48 in the morning.