Chapter 27 ✨

Aiken

We were greeted by the airline's crew the moment Clyne and I entered the Airplane. They were smiling brightly as they recognized who I was with. Seems flawed, since the last time I was here, one flight attendant was ready to slap me; funny how they changed their attitude once they saw my boyfriend.

"Good morning Sir Clyne," a flight attendant smiled as she bowed and reached for the small bag Clyne was holding. Another flight attendant just greeted me with his smile as he offered us our seat in the first class section of the airplane.

"Can you give us some champagne, please? Some lobster rolls would surely compliment that liquor." Ngiti ko sa isang attendant na agad namang lumakad paalis para ihanda ang hinihingi ko.

The comfortable open space, the cold air of the suroundings, and that humid aura Clyne's presence has been making. I occupied the whole section of the plane, so that I could solo Clyne in the longevity of this flight. I turned to him to look at his silent visage as he removed his shoes and settled beside me. He smells like a dried up rose with a little woody scent hovering his lean body, I always wanted to eat him all up when he is being like this.

Marahan niya akong nilingon at tinitigan habang suot ang isang maamong ngiti na nakamarka sa kanyang mukha. He slowly leaned towards me and rested his head over my shoulder. "Sixteen hours tayo ganito" Mahinang tugon niya habang hawak hawak ang hita ko.

"Sixteen hours of uncompromised bonding," sagot ko naman na dahilan para mapangiti siya. "After this meeting bukas sa corporation, gagala tayo ha? I would take you to famous clubs and bars only with a golden card could enter."

Soon after, the flight attendant came to our aisle with the cart with our drinks and food that we ordered. Clyne gave her a huge tip, as he transferred our drinks and food to the side table where we could not bother it for a while as we speak.

"The clubs you were just talking sounds great, but I kinda love to visit a nearby Dyptique Perfumery. I just have to buy a couple of fragrances. That would not hinder our travel right?" Tanong niya sa akin habang iniinom ang champagne na hawak hawak niya.

The way he speak with such soft tone and low voice made me wonder, is he really willing to join me on this trip? "Hey..."

He looked at me with his soft eyes, "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry if I made you come here even though you have an important meeting yourself. I know you value your work ethics, and I feel bad that I forced you to accompany me with matters that is not even in your scope," I told him as my heart beats faster every second as I looked at his daring eyes.

For a moment, he did not respond. The eerie sound of the air conditioning haunts me like his silence.

Then he laughed. A sweet giggle coming from an angel. "Napaka-negative mo talaga. Of course I wanted to come. I know you prepared this vacation for such a long time, and I always love to be around you. Do not think of that I am forced, sumama ako kasi I wanted to support my man."

"So you are not mad? That you are actually enjoying this, my plans to go in a bar?" I asked him.

"Nope."

I leaned on the headboard as I come to realize that it was only me who is being down as hell of a paranoid. I sighed deeply habang patawa- tawa lang siya. "Why are you being like that?"

Ngumiti siya muli at sumandal sa balikat ko. "I have all I could wish for in a life. A job that I enjoy. A brother that loves me, a business that is blooming, there is nothing in the world that could suffice or even revel the happiness I am having. What is wrong in being able to commit stewardship to other people that I care of?"