Wood X Woakes

Remember?

Back after nearly 1 year,

Wood knows Woakes is also returning. He always had his company with him. And previous days been a memory. He can still remember 2019 world cup then 2022 world cup. How they shared there moment!

Approximately, Wood is thinking, Why Woakes smiles all the time at him? No, no.. but he is thinking right!

After 3rd Ashes, mostly after the Great Victory Wood obviously can re-treat Woakes. Why? Cz they were the last batters who hitted runs for their team and shared that moment also. He loves to hug him, intentionally or non-intentioally... he doesn't care.

He took Woakes for a day out. Told the others, found others already know!!! Wood is confusing over situations, thinking what is going on. Even esprncricket.info also posted their care to each other, as well as Bromance! Everything is going above from his head.

TNQ - [The Northern Quarter Restaurant],

- How'd you know-
- That it's always been your favourite restaurant?
- [smiles] yeah. Am I gonna say that?
- Hm. Exactly what I said.
- Okay
- What you like to order?
- Ahm! Sea Bass, Traffle Cauliflower Cheese and Mixed Salad!
- Hmm! Nice picks.
- You?
- Excuse me [called waiter; told the dishes and added Lamb Kofta Flatbread]
- Hey. Same as mine?
- Hm-hm!
- I used to know-
- Yeah. What I'm non-Vegetarian but I also like to taste vegetarian also sometimes. Don't you see, I ordered lamb..
- Yeah okay!
- Why're you confused?
- Wood! I'm noticing why are you looking at me like this?
- [Wood smirkes a bit]
- Tell?
- You're looking Beautiful Today.
- [gives an uncomfortable look]
- [Still looking at him]
- Okay. Thanks. And you're looking sharp also. And oh I forget to tell you something. You didn't say why today?
- Today is a memorable noted day for me. Its 14th July.
- hm! So. Not your birthday. Not my birthday. Then?
- [comes a bit closer and rests his hand on the table, slenderly looks] remember....

After WC 2019,

"Why you drunk too much last night, Wood?" "Ahm. Don't know. Just got out of control," Wood answered. "Fine," Woakes was about to leave but Wood holds his hand and pushed him back. Woakes moves and look at him. "You forget?!!" "What?" Woakes says confusedly. "About our bet?" Wood says. "Which bet?" "Come on-" "ouh ouh. Yeah. I remember!" "So good. Hm soo good that YOU LOST HEH HEH HEH!" Wood laughs wiredly. "Hm. Tell me what do you want cz otherwise you won," Woakes says. Wood instantly changed his reaction and looks at him deeply. Woakes didn't notice. "I want YOU TO WANT SOMETHING," says it hopefully. Woakes strangley looks and says, "What? Why?" "Cz I want nothing without that." Woakes smiles and confusely says, "I also don't-" "No Woakes. You asked me to want something and you remember you have to give me. So I wanted right?" "Yeah. Okay. Ah! Let me guess," Woakes agreed. "Soon!" "Let's go TNQ one day. I love visited there," Woakes added. Wood gives a interest look and says, "Yeah. Why not?! When?" "Ah. I dong know. We might busy. Maybe next year," Woakes says. "OKAY. But it's too late. Don't you think?" Wood asks. "Yeah. So then I will pick one day we might remain free." "Done." "Yeah. But you didn't tell me why you, I mean-" "Yes. Cz I thought, I thought mindly that you want something. Keep it in remembrance, won't you?" Wood says. "Hm," Woakes was going to tell him something but didn't.

Year 2020,

Woakes texted:

- Yeah so I picked a date. Maybe 14th of July would be better. What do you think?

- As you said.

- Are you busy?

- I'm ready.... [excited emoji]

- See yah at 7.

- Okay!!

!!!COVID Scandal!!!

- I almost forgot about that day, Wood.
- I told you to remember it, Woakes.
- [sighs] Fine. It isn't much Important I guess You are taking it in that way.
- YOU ARE IMPORTANT.
- Why? Did I do anything to you?
- Thank God you didn't say 'Ever.'
- Ouh! Is it reward? Okay. If it is, then for what?
- Nice question..
- You remember 3 years ago-
- The answer is: for being such an important person in my life.
- Ouh that's it! I always been
- Hm.
- But I guess you're lieing
- Is that so?!
- Yes. Why?
- My mother once told me: 'You'll can know you when you will be fall in LOVE with someone.'
- DUDE. You love someone? Really!
- [didn't say anything]
- Tell..
- Do I look like-
- Yeah. Of course!! I guess you love someone I KNOW.
- You still don't know you Woakes.
- 'Know me' means?
- Don't say I love someone YOU KNOW
- What do you mean? [Confusely]
- You don't know. Just take a look back in some years, how much changing you observed and this isn't ridiculous. Its awful to loss yourself. And you know you can't feel YOU either.
- What was the mistake?
- You didn't realise, Situations didn't let us!
- I DON'T LOVE YOU WOOD.
- I know. Did I ask?
- I know you want me to ask
- Why? Don't YOU KNOW? DONT YOU REMEMBER? How days were been? How things suits..
- [didn't say anything]
- Change your mind?
- You called me to sit here and listen those dreamy lines from you? Hah!
- I called you cause I care. And I'm saying I LOVE YOU. It's just a care you deserve.
- But-
- Cause I haven't changed. You smiled at me all the time that doesn't mean I can't notice the inner-mind. I realise what you let me.
- Why are you so serious Wood?

Their food arrives, Woakes can notice only one plate of each. And added his one of the favourite Lamb Kofta he used to taste hidely.

- I would pay and finish it for me.

Wood just stood up and after paying he leaves. Left Woakes alone to realise? No... To feel.

............