𝄞┊ PROLOGUE・O1

"When you feel like you can't take it anymore,

It's ok to run away."

Mafuyu headed to Miyajo's archery range for her club activities. As expected, one of her fellow clubmates, Hinomori Shizuku, wasn't there and was probably busy with idol work.

These last few days weren't exactly the best times for Mafuyu. There were times when she felt like going numb, her leftover emotions plummeting in to the ground. Her mother basically bounded and shackled the young girl in her own home.

The purplenette moved to the bench where her equipment and tote bag lied after changing. Picking up the yumi, she directed her sharp look towards the target, the red spot.

Many thoughts lingered her mind, it circled around her brain endlessly. Even if the stressful concepts that Mafuyu had kept in, it wasn't enough to put her on edge.

As the girl's gaze focused solely on the wooden board, she pulled the yumi's string back, her other hand gripped tightly onto the cold material of the object.

'Focus Mafuyu.'

A swish was heard before her arrow landed a few centimeters away from the red mark. Mafuyu huffed with the pure anxiety boiling inside of her.

She shook the feelings away and raised her yumi again, her shoulder nearly raising before the purplenette adjusted it and released the string.

Thump

The arrow finally hitting the center of the red target. Mafuyu's posture felt more relaxed this time, she lowered her bow and sighed. Just then, Shizuku came running to the range and waved to Mafuyu.

"Asahina-san!! Sorry for the late attendance." The bluenette apologised to her, Mafuyu put on her mask and greeted the idol. "Mhm! It's alright!"

Shizuku quickly ran to change into her club uniform, she couldn't stop wondering why the purplenette still had that gloomy look on her face before she walked in.