#11:"Darkside-l"

Author's Pov. . . .

?!?: I can't believe Nowadays underworld is being run by some kids and a Woman. FCKING HELL DRIVE FAST!!

The Man yelled At The Trembling Driver.

Driver: I'm Driving Sir. . . .but I Think We're Surrounded.

The Man cursed and Took his Gun out and Looked Out The Window. . . .

?!?: I won't Die. . . I WON'T!!

With That He Started to shoot Back at The 3 bikers who ever Following his car Behind.
The Bikers speed up and parked right Middle of the Road to block The Way For the car.

Driver: They're Right in front of us sir! Should I Stop the Car ??

?!?: Noo !! Just fcking Crush Em'~

The words were choked in his Throat when A Bullet Was fired right at The Driver causing him to die at his Place and Crashing the car into the Divider of the road. . .

The Man Coughed blood but luckily Not Much injured, He immediately get out of the car to escape but Someone Kicked The Man And In blink of eye , He Was Tied and Kneeled in front the 3 bikers.

?!?: Let me Go. . . please I beg You. . ~

He Cried Out While He Was Surrounded by almost Countless Bodyguards.
The Bikers Removed their helmet Revealing Jordy, Hardin and Kevin as a car Stopped and A Man joined the brothers. Everything Around their screamed Power and Darkness. . . .

Victor: This Little Stunt of Yours Have Wasted our Precious 3 Hours Mr White.

?!?: I~It was a Mistake Victor, Please Believe me. . . .I didn't Meant To Betray You. . .

The Brothers hated the Most was Betrayal and Traitors.
The Scared Man Begged The Brothers on his knees. . .

Jordy: You still have Guts to lie on our face, Intresting.

He said in his Cold voice. . .

Kevin: Mr White, You're a Mafia Boss, You shouldn't have Done' that Dirty trick on us. . You know.

?!!: I . .. I didn't meant it. . .I Stole Your Shipment but I promise I return it to you as it is. . . please forgive me~

Hardin: Your just a Disloyal Geezer for us, Brother Let's finish him off Quickly.

Jordy: You we're good Client Mr White but You choose to Steal our Armour shipment in the middle of the sea and Betray us. It's really Saddening me.

?!?: Please. . I~I have a Family and A Daughter pl~please. .~

Victor: You brought it Upon Yourself Mr White. Goodbye. . .

Victor shoot the man in his head.
The brothers kept looking at the body with a Sadistic smile plastered on their face.

Jordy: Throw him and His car from the Cliff.

He ordered his mens who immediately started to clean the mess for their Masters.

The Blue Smith Brothers we're Famous for Their Intelligence in IT INDUSTRY But They we're also Famous in Mafia World for their Cold And Professionalism with their work.
For The world, They we're Clean and successful Businessmen but their was their another Side, Their Dark Side. . .

They weren't the Mafias or anything but They We're the one Who supplies Armour and weapons to The Underworld.
No one dares to mess with em'. The Brothers ,They could kill anyone who dares to .
They Created their own Empire with the help of their Mom. Yes,Kim Blue Smith, The Best Negotiator.