#15: Midnight Escape

Author POV. . . .

Doctor: She's Stable now. . . . She had a Panic attack.

Jordy: Panic attacks? Mr Matthew She had This Same days ago too.

Doctor: Um. . .it seems like It's Serious Here. I think you'll should see A Psychiatrist.

You stir In your sleep hearing Noise Around you.

Doctor: Seems like she's Waking up, I'll take My leave now.

Kevin: Won't you suggest her some Medicines? Maybe it'll help Her.

The brothers wanted to help you any way . . .

Doctor: I can't Prescribe her any medicines until we get to know how's Her situations is , Bring her Hospital once, We'll get Miss Collins Tested.

Jordy noticed you waking up.

Jordy: Mr Matthew, You can leave now.

The Brothers knew seeing a unknow man in the room can Scare you so He Ordered him to leave. The doctor bowed and Left the room.

Kevin Layed On other side of the bed, While others too sat On the bed, Sighing in relief.
She's Fine, At Least for Now. They thought Looking at your pale Face.

Jordy Hesitantly reached his hand towards you and Held your right hand in his. He rubbed his warn skin against your cold one.

Everyone eyes widened when You Screamed in horror and jerked off From your lying position.

Jordy: Y/n ! Calm Down. . .

Kevin: Calm Down Y/n , YOU'RE SAFE HERE !!

Y/n: She's Following!!! Sh-she will Kill me. . .Sh-she's Scary!!

She was crying hysterically and Panicking, She Kicked off the duvet from her Body, She Tried to get Off the bed but Jordy And Kevin Held Her body. . . .

Y/n: SHE'S HERE!! LET ME GOO. . . . PLEASE!!!

Victor: There's No Here Y/n, Calm Down or Else You're Goin' to hurt Yourself.

Hardin was so confused by Y/n's Behaviour, He was feeling guilty for everything he did to you. He saw his brothers Trying To keep pin to bed but It was getting outta Control

"Y/n. ." He growled in anger. love and softness was Never His or Victor's thing.
He Grabbed your shoulder tightly, Pushed back To bed keeping you pinned down.
You tried your best to get off his grip but Your strength was Nothing compared him.
You slowly stopped fighting as he kept looking at you with sad eyes. He didn't wanted to Be Harsh with you but You needed to calm down.

Hardin: Calm Down Okay. . . .we are here and There's No who can Hurt Here. Understood.?

His voice was demanding but Somehow it calming You, You finally Looked into his eyes and felt Coming back to your senses.
The brothers Breath in relief, a tear that slipped down your eyes caught Hardin's Attention.
He Loved seeing Tears In Your eyes, It was bliss for him but it was only supposed to be Happy tears or pleasure tears, Not This. . . . .

Hardin: Come on now. . . Stop crying and eat.

Jordy wipped your tears and gave you a reassuring smile. Kevin brought the Bowl of soup on the bed but You couldn't bring yourself to eat it. Damian Doesn't allow you any food Other than Bread and Milk. He would be Mad if You Got to know.