Fennec's ears?

Cyno's pov:

Today is such a beautiful day. All sunny, and the sky is without any clouds. This could be a perfect day to go out and hang with friends, or, go on a hunt for scarabs.  But no, I have to be here, in this hellhole, or how others call it, school, waiting for class to start.  Ugh, so boring!  

I look around the classroom, searching for something to distract me. I can see our class twins, Aether and Lumine, and it looks like they are both happily chatting about something.

 But the little happy chat they have looks like isn't going to last long. And like I said, buummff, Lumine visibly embarrassed and with a blush on her face punches Aether straight in the stomach. Ouch. That must hurt. Poor Aether.

I look behind me and in the corner of our class, in the back row, I see Xiao sitting in his chair, headphones in his ears, looking out. Xiao is an interesting guy, I must say. He's always quiet and doesn't talk much. And when you try to talk to him, he usually doesn't even answer, and if he does, he always answers with one of his three favorite answers: "No", "Yes" or "Idk". 

I look around class more, and spot Ayaka writing in her notebook. She is a quiet but very polite and nice girl, and you can often see her chatting with Lumine. They get along very well.

I look at the clock on the wall and see I have two minutes until the lesson starts. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and see Aether standing behind me. 

"Hey Cyno, could I sit next to you for today's lesson?" 

I'm a bit surprised by his sudden question, and he explains his desire to sit next to me: " I got on my sister's bad side and she isn't very happy with me right now. And I know I won't survive this lesson if I sit next to her." 

I look to Lumine's table and see her glaring at Aether while talking to Ayaka, who looks like she just spawned beside her. 

I smile: " Of course!"

He smiles back and sits down next to me. "Thank you so much Cyno, you just saved my life."

"No problem! But you're making me curious, what did you say to Lumine to deserve a punch in the stomach?"

"Ahahahahahahaaa...Well, I was kind of mocking her about her and Ayaka and how Lumine stares at her and you know...Just sibling teasing. But she didn't like it that much, so she decided that if she couldn't silence me with words, she would with actions."

I can't help but laugh at his story. These twins are something else! But then his words come to my mind. 

"Wait, wait, what did you mean by Lumine staring at Ayaka?"

"Well, exactly that. My sister stares at Ayaka as a child stares at the candy store!" I can't help myself but laugh at his comparison.  But he is right tho, Lumine does stare at Ayaka a bit...weird for the past few months. 

We hang out often, and  I noticed it but didn't pay much attention to it. And of course, Aether noticed too. But, the only one who didn't was Ayaka. 

Suddenly the bell rings and the teacher walks into the room. She looks around the class and greets us before starting the lesson. 

>>>>>>Time skip>>>>>>

At lunch:  ( I don't know what kind of schedule other schools have, but, in our school, you have lunch after you're done with all of your classes and you can leave this prison. )