⭐️ Chapter three ⭐️

|| Chapter three : meeting others and making new friends ||

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

"Ok" the both said, After they did all that they got their schedule on their phone / iPad and got the official Roserei College High App and they have their own account and they are in every group well not every group anyways skip this. "Well since you guys are new you guys can go to your dorms bye bye!" Ningguang said The twins said bye back and went to their dorms "Brother my dorm is.. 1053 what's yours?" Lumine asked "oh mine? It's.. 1068" Aether told Lumine "GOD DAMMIT!!!!" Lumine screamed, Lumine Screamed so loud the whole college could hear it even Mrs Ningguang and Mrs Beidou. "Lumine! It's okay it's at least 18 dorms away!" Aether said Trying to calm Lumine Down, "aughhh.. your right it's fine.. well. the principal messaged me that there will be..." Lumine said "how many?" Aether asked "9?!! THAT MEANS THERE ARE 9 PEOPLE IN EACH DORM WHAT???!!!!! WHAT MADE MRS NINGGUANG THINK THAT?!!!!!! AND SORA I WONT ABLE TO PROTECT YOU?!!!!!!" Lumine SHOUTED, "Lumine please stop your hurting my ears and giving me less earcells.." Aether said quietly "oh sorry sora..." Lumine said "it's alright anyways bye Lumine!" Aether Called "wait!" Lumine said but Aether already ran away to his dorm,

|| When Sora was at his dorm ||

"Sora! I needed to tell you something" Lumine screamed "oh sorry Lumine.." Aether said "it's alright anyways the principal texted me that if you are above 500 that means you are vip and can go inside the vip Cafe and Cafeteria!" Lumine Screamed excitedly "Waaa there's a cafe? Whoa! I love this College!" Aether Screamed "hehe your not the only one~!" Lumine said more calmer "anyways stay safe sora" Lumine said worried "it's okay Lumine-chan I can do it" Aether said "alright if you say so.. come to my dorm and tell me what happened if you are crying or something like that alright? And then I'll kill the people in your dorm!" Lumine said mad "woah Lumine-San calm down.. it's okay and anyways bye!" Aether exclaimed. When Lumine heard that she went to find her dorm and went in but Meanwhile with Sora... Aether Opens the door and see's 8 people 4 of them are sitting on the couch and the other 4 are eating some snacks and talking, "hello?" Aether said nervously "huh who's there? Who are you?" Someone asked "oh me? I'm Aether you can call me Ae or Sora for short and I'm from 2iblings! What about you guys?" Aether said smiling which made all the people have a slight and light blush on their faces "UR FROM 2IBLINGS?!" Someone Exclaimed "eehh? Yes?" Aether said "YOUR SO FUCKING POPLUAR! I ALWAYS SEE YOUR ADS TO GO TO YOUR CONCERTS BUT I NEVER CARE!" The guy exclaimed "oh! Anyways who are you guys?" Aether said excited "well im Xiao.. I'm from 4our.." Xiao said "I'm Kazuha and he's Heziou and the purple bowl is Scaramouche but you can call me Kaz for short and all of us are from 4our" Kazuha said smiling And Aether chuckled cuz of the name Kazuha gave Scaramouche, All the people were thinking 💭 : ohh.. he's just so sweet.., anyways back to the story.. "well well..~ I'm Childe and he's Kaeya And he is Diluc and the person that's on the couch is Zhongli and all of us are from DCKZ" Childe exclaimed "ooo nice! Anyways are there 9 rooms?" Aether asked "unfortunately yes but such a shame... I wanted to sleep with you my sugar boo~" Kaeya said "please don't call me that I don't like it but you can call me Ae or Sora" Aether said "oh ok" Kaeya said looking down at the hard smooth luxury Floor Suddenly Diluc burst out laughing "oh shut up diluc!" Kaeya said And then Diluc stopped laughing and gave Kaeya a death stare that made Kaeya send painful Shivers down his neck "well they are brothers but just like Step Brothers and they don't really have a good relationship with each other.." Kazuha said "oh! Ok thanks!" Aether said happily smiling.

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

I'm gonna end this here bye!

And I won't be able to make Chapter four because it's the schools fault 👿 anyways bye!

❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️

⭐️❤️⭐️❤️

❤️⭐️❤️

⭐️❤️

❤️

❤️⭐️

⭐️❤️⭐️

❤️⭐️❤️⭐️

⭐️❤️⭐️❤️⭐️

👋

Bye!