~ Chapter. ! 6 ⭐️

Page 6 , " could i? "

•The others noticed Aether had made some mac and cheese for them so they smile and glare at each other

The others noticed Aether had made some mac and cheese for them so they smile and glare at each other. Competing who will look the most grateful to Aether and wins his heart. Childe makes a move first as he scoots over to the kitchen counter and takes a bowl as the others stare in annoyance and comes over too. They take the bowl and start scooping it down, Aether is surprised by their quickness and is a bit concerned knowing any of them could choke.
"Guys don't eat to fast please, you might choke." Aether says, the others look at him and apologised. They started going a bit slower, Aether was relieved but still concerned as they kept snatching it down. He facepalms himself, as they all finished and actually loved his cooking, Aether had some leftover and he was full while the others weren't. They flamed up in competitive feeling and glared at each other. Making a plan, Some scooted over to Aether.

Childe : " can I have the leftovers sweetheart? "

Kaeya : " oh please, like he would give it to you when you call him sweetheart. "

Childe: " did you forget what happened like 20 minutes ago. "

Kaeya freezed as he knew Childe got him, they started arguing while the others completely forgot about aethers leftovers but Diluc didn't. The others watch Kaeya and childe argue as some even take some popcorn and eat it. Meanwhile, Diluc stands up and goes over to Aether. Politely.

Diluc : " could.. I have the leftovers please..? "

Aether looks over to Diluc, smiling as he nods.

Aether : " of course. You can have it. "

Diluc thanks Aether as he grabs a bowl and scoops up all the mac and cheese into his bowl and eats on the couch. The others noticed the mac and cheese and completely felt guilty and jealous. How could they forget about Aether when Aether was literally visible in their sight when they watched Kaeya and childe?
-