24(Taylor swift)

i'm 20 Tay is 24 i'm a huge fan of her and one day a unknown number texted me turns out its Tay and of course i freaked out first but on the chat i acted normaly

~Y/N pov~
i was talking with my older sister who is also a swiftie about Tay's songs and about her when currently my phone goes on i checked it was a unknown number i checked what they wrote
~chat~
???:is this Y/N Y/L/N?
you:yeah whos this?
???:don't freak out and its not a lie its Taylor swift here i read your letter and it was very cute
you: no way this is true
???:its really me do you want to meet up so you could see me?
you: okay but with my sister i don't want to get kidnapped by you
???:okay meet me at my house here the address*************
you:okay we will be there in any minute.

"sis drive me to the address" i said telling her the address "why?" she asked "uh Taylor texted me and i dont believe the number and she wants to meet me and i want you to come with me so she doesnt kidnapp me" i said "no way she texted you?" she asked "we dont know if its her just drive me there" i said she nod.

~at the address~
we knocked the door opened i gulped Taylor stood there "see told you its me" she said "oh my god its really you" my sister said "yep" Tay said "sis can you leave us alone?" i asked "what why you want to fuck her" she said i slapped her arm "you know her because of me so go please" i said she nod and left "come in" Tay said "you're not gonna kidnapp me?" i asked "nope" she said i nod as i walked in and took my shoes off.

"i like your house" i said "thanks" she said.

~3 months later~
~Tay pov~
i started to have feelings for this one fan named Y/N i texted her 3 months ago and we met up and god shes gorgeous and i decided to tell her today i was waiting for her to ring the bell.

~10 minutes later~
the doorbell rang i jogged to the door opening it "Y/N!" i said happily as i hugged her tightly "Tay!" she said happy as she hugged me too i slowly let go "hey is that my shirt?" she asked i looked down "no~" i said sarcsm she chuckled she let herself in she took her shoes off "so~ you wanted to talk" she said "oh yeah i frogot about that part" i said "so tell me" she said crossing her arms "now or never" i whispered to myself "i love you" i said quick "you? love me? no thats a prank right?" she said "no i really love you i really do" i said "you sure" she said i nod "probably you dont feel the same" i said "shut up" she said and kissed me i froze.

she chuckled as she pulled away "cat took yout tongue?" she asked playfully i hummed she chuckled "can this happen again?" i asked she smiled as she kissed me.

~1 month later~
~Y/N pov~
Tay has a interview today and wants to tell them about us i'm okay with it but i'm scared that Jimmy wants me on stage to introduce myself "plelase welcome Taylor swift" Jimmy said Taylor walking in waving at us as we clapped "nice to have you here" he said shaking her hand "thanks for inviting me" she said smiling "god she is so cute" i thought to myself.

~20 minutes later~
"but i wanted to tell ya'll something" she said i gulped knowing its time "tell us" he said "i hvae a partner a girlfriend since a month" she said "why did you told us sooner?" he asked "i was scared ya'll would hate me for being a part of the lgbtq" she said "no we could never hate you" he said i smiled "is she here" he added she nod "can you call her up?" he asked "y/n can you come up" she asked i took a deep breath as i stood up and walked there tay hugged me and Jimmy gave me his hand to shake.

"its nice to meet you" he said nicely "nice to meet you too" i said smiling i sat down next to Tay they gave me a microphone "so how old are you?" he asked "i'm 20" i said "ui thats a good age" he said i nod "so how did you met eachother?" he asked "you want to explain or should i?" Tay asked "i want to" i said "go on" Jimmy said "first i was talking with my sister about her then when randomly a unknown number texted me lik 'is this Y/N?' i was like 'yeah whos this' then she told me that she is Tayor swift and that she read my letter and wants to meet me so i askedmy sister to drive me there cuz we dont know if shes an 60 old man so she helped me there and then 3 months later she told me she loves me and boom here we are together since 1 month" i said.