Do 𝘠𝘰𝘶 Know The Muffin Man?

The fire sizzled as Gingey awoke, he startled and froze. He soon realised it was only The Muffin Man dozing. Gingey tip-toed quietly to make breakfast (gingerbread cookies and milk). He returned to The Muffin Man and whispered, "My love, it is time to wake." The Muffin Man chuckled.
"Come here, my darling." The Muffin Man pulled Gingey close and whispered in his ear... "Is breakfast ready, darling?"
Gingey then replied, "Yes, honey pie, it's gingerbread cookies."

The Muffin man smirked and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed Gingey by the hand and pulled him to the table, Gingey then layed down, licking his lips.
"Is it muffins for breakfast?" He smirked. The Muffin Man pinned him to the table, "Don't you know it." He started kissing him aggressively.

"You taste heavenly." Said The Muffin Man. Gingey said nothing, he just moaned loudly. The Muffin Man slowly eased Gingey.
"It's time for some real breakfast, sugar pie." Gingey slowly sat up. "I think we need to make some more cookie dough hun... you bit me a little too hard."
The Muffin Man grinned, "God, I love you."

The Muffin Man began making breakfast, actual breakfast, waffles with gingerbread cookies on-top. He sprays some squirty cream on it, chuckling mischievously. He wandered over to Gingey and gave him his breakfast, he then pecked his forehead. "So, are we meeting up with Farquaad later?" Asked The Muffin Man.
"Sure." Replied Gingey. They finished their breakfast and slowly began dressing.

"Are you ready, Hun?" Shouted The Muffin Man, "Yep! I'm coming, darling."
They strode out of the door and wandered away to meet Farquaad in the nearest park. He skips across the grass waving his arms around...
"Hello darlings!!!"
"Hello, Farquaad." Said The Muffin Man, rolling his eyes.
"Care to meet my new love interest?" Farquaad proudly said.
"Another? Really?" Said The Muffin Man. "Meet John." Continued Lord Farquard, pulling something human-like from his bag. Both too stunned to speak, Gingey and The Muffin Man stood, mouths open, shocked. It was a head. A plastic head. "John, meet Gingey and The Muffin Man. Gingey, The Muffin Man, meet John." Farquaad said with joy.

"What the fuck, Farquaad?" Said The Muffin Man. "Shh..." Whispered Gingey, elbowing The Muffin Man in the side. "HEHE." Farquaad giggled, hugging John. "Why am I no longer surprised?" Sighed The Muffin Man.
"Come on love, let's go home." Said The Muffin Man softly. "Okay my darling." They wondered off back home, only to realise that Farquaad was following them, singing in a jolly manner.
"Really?... Farquaad you weren't invited." Roared The Muffin Man. "Hey, love, calm down I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if Farquaad stayed for a short while!" Said Gingey. So, the three of them walked to the house. They soon arrived, The Muffin Man unlocked the door, humming to himself. Farquaad bounded inside and helped himself to some whipped cream, but not any old whipped cream... The Muffin Man rolled around on the floor, laughing and snorting. "Oh god, what have I gone and got us into..." Sighed Gingey.

"How about we go upstairs?" Said Gingey trying to change the subject. "Yes please!" Lord Farquaad beamed. So, the three of them went upstairs and sat on the bed. Gingey took The Muffin Man's hand and rubbed it softly... "You okay, love?" Asked The Muffin Man. "I'm always okay when I'm with you, sweetie." Said Gingey, smiling.

Soon, the two of them felt something warm and clammy touch them... The Muffin Man screamed, horrified. It was indeed Farquaad.
"I like holding hands." Squeaked Farquaad. The Muffin Man still raged, however, Gingey rather liked Farquaad's sweaty warm palm touching his.
"It's getting a little hot in here, don't you think?" Spoke Gingey. "Isn't it just." Said The Muffin Man with a relaxed expression, he slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. "God, your so hot..." Said Farquaad, grabbing John's hair.

Soon, they were all unclothed. "Who's your daddy?" The Muffin Man said, smirking. "You aree..." Gingey said through moans. Soon Farquaad had joined in on the action. It was somehow late in the evening when all this had ended. They ordered a take-away and layed in bed, stuffing themselves with orange chicken. Gingey layed down and softly snored, and then next Farquaad dozed off. That left The Muffin Man, he looked out the window, a tear rolled down his pale cheek. "What have I done?..." He sobbed. Gingey awoke to The Muffin Man's crying. "What's the matter, Hun?" Gingey spoke softly.

"I-i just feel awful..." He sobbed louder.
"I'm sorry darling, would you like a cuddle?" Said Gingey.
"Y-yes please" said The Muffin Man. Gingey gave him a tight squeeze, The Muffin Man hugged back even harder and yet again sobbed, even more. Gingey slowly started to disintegrate as The Muffin Man's tears fell onto him. Before he knew it, The Muffin Man was cuddling nothing but air...
"GINGEY!" He screamed, frightened. "GINGEY, DARLING, COME BACK TO ME!"
He shouted, but no luck. Gingey was already gone...

The Muffin Man ran, he ran to the nearest cliff. And, well... I think we all know what happened next. And you may be wondering, what happened to Farquaad? Well for him, he slept and slept. He was in a coma. He never woke up.

THE END