News

Hey it's GhidorahRaptor2000 and I'm here to bring some news about Walking with Dinosaurs Reborn. If you've been wondering where the next part is, I'm sorry to  disappoint but this story is being cancelled. I've just been overwhelmed by writer's block, lack of interest, and lack of motivation. It's not fun to deal with, I've even been feeling it while doing other stuff. Right now, I want to start over with this story and others. 

I'm doing this, because I feel like I can improve my version of the series. This also means that this story and Walking with Monsters Reborn will be deleted when I start rewriting them. For now, I'd like to take it easy to come up with ideas for the rewrite. There are other stories I'd like to do as well, and not just rewrites of different dinosaur documentaries. I'd like to do stories for series like My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Godzilla, Ultraman, Gamera, Evangelion, King Kong, Carnivores, Jurassic Park, Monster Hunter, and more.

These are just some of the things that greatly interest me and I'd love to make content for this stuff. In fact, I've actually been working on an idea for a story revolving around the Carnivores series. It's meant to be a reimagining of the whole Carnivores series with redesigned creatures and areas. I've only finished redesigning the first game's creatures and I'm nearly finished designing the creatures of Carnivores 2. That is all I have to say now, and this is GhidorahRaptor2000 signing off.