Part 3

Noah smirked at Achilles comment, his hand inching closer to his crotch again.

"Oh really? Well, I can say the same about you," he whispered back, his fingers teasingly brushing against Achilles hard-on.

Achilles takes off Noah's hand again

"Noah!" Achilles whispers with a smirk on his face

Noah chuckled softly, his hand retreating from Achilles crotch.

"Alright, alright. I'll behave," he whispered back, giving him a playful smile.

"BOYS WHY WONT YOU TWO STOP TALKING YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED TALKING SINCE THE MOMENT I GON IN THIS CLASS" The professor yelled at the two boys angry.

Noah looked up in surprise, realizing that the professor had caught the two of you whispering. "Sorry, sir. We'll be quiet," he said, giving the professor a sheepish smile.

Achilles gives Noah a smirk and he starts taking some notes and Noah shook his head, trying to focus on the lecture again.

After the lecture ends

Achilles got up from his seat and he gets out of the classroom.

Noah watched Achilles getting up and leaving the classroom, feeling a bit confused. He quickly gathered his things and followed Achilles out into the hallway.

"Hey, Lee. Is everything okay?" he asked, looking at Achilles with concern.

"Yeah why?" Achilles asks as he hides his boner with his backpack

Noah raised an eyebrow, noticing Achilles trying to hide his boner.

"Just checking. You seemed a bit...distracted in class," he said, giving Achilles a small smirk.