Part 15

"Well you should take off your condom" Achilles says laughing as he rub Noah's back with Noah still laying on top of him

Noah chuckled softly, lifting himself up slightly so he could take off the condom. He tied it off and threw it into the trash, then settled back down on top of Achilles.

"Better?" he asked, grinning.

"Yeah" Achilles says as hug Noah

Noah hugged Achilles back, his arms wrapping around him tightly. He nuzzled his face into Achilles neck, enjoying the feeling of being so close to him.

"You know I'm not going anywhere, right?" he whispered, his voice low and husky. "I'm here for as long as you want me."

"Well I have class in some time" Achilles says laughing

Noah chuckled softly, lifting his head up to look at Achilles.

"Well, we can't have you missing class," he said, grinning. "But I'll be thinking about you all day." He leaned in for a soft kiss, his lips moving gently against Achilles.

"But we have more than enough time to go for a third time if you want or we can just lay here hugging each other" Achilles says as Noah kisses his neck

Noah grinned, his hands moving to Achilles waist and pulling him closer.

"I like the way you think," he said, his voice low and husky.

"But let's just lay here for a little while longer. I want to hold you." He nuzzled

his face into Achilles neck, kissing hiss skin softly as he held him tightly.

"Why do you love my neck so much" Achilles says laughing

Noah chuckled softly, his lips moving to Achilles ear.

"Because your neck is just so sexy," he whispered, his voice low and husky.

"And I love the way you react when I kiss it." He nipped at Achilles earlobe, enjoying the feeling of being so close to him.