Part 4

"Well I was a bit distracted in class because of your hand" Achilles says with a smirk on his face as they start walking though the hallway.

Noah chuckled softly, his hand brushing against Achilles's as they walked through the hallway.

"I couldn't resist. You look so hot when you're turned on," he whispered, giving Achilles a playful nudge with his elbow.

"Well thank you" Achilles says as they get up some stairs to go the dorms.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Noah asked, looking at Achilles with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Well I have another class in two hours so I thought I could study for a bit" Achilles says with a smirk on his face.

Noah nodded, and a smirk appeared on His face.

"Sounds good to me. Do you want me to come with you? I could help you... study," he said, winking at Achilles.

"I don't see why not" Achilles says as he opens his dorm room door and Noah followed him into his dorm room, looking around the space.

"Nice place. Do you mind if I sit down?" he asked, looking at Achilles with a smile.

"Not at all" Achilles says

"I just realized you've never been to my dorm before, I always come by to yours" Achilles says

Noah smiled at Achilles, taking a seat in one of the chairs in the room.

"I know, I'm sorry. I should have come to your dorm sooner," he said, looking around at the room. "It's cozy." He says

"Thanks... I don't have roommates by the way" Achilles says with a smirk on his face as he sit on his bed.

Noah's eyes glinted mischievously as he heard that.