chapter 68

He sat there in silence. I could tell he felt very uncomfortable. Two huge 6 foot tall men hovering over you and questioning you like the fbi god bless them. Being the older sister had its perks and sonetmes well , I felt like the younger sister. They got me in height I had them in age . Over protective brothers. I wasn't complaining though , they both were just looking out for me.

Shannon looked at me and my brother Tanner asked " do you have future plans of having another child with our sister ?" Shannon " yea maybe one day " Then Jackson Chimed in " does it bother you that carrying another man's child ?" I smacked his shoulder and said " enough Jackson leave him be we haven't even spoke about it " Shannon lifted an eyebrow and says " you know we actually haven't so may we have a moment to do that please " I swallowed hard and said " actually if like for my brothers to stay " Jackson sat down and crossed his arms and grilled into Shannon some more and said " so do you work ? You got insurance to cover my sister and her daughter ? How much money do you have saved for a house ? Are you the controlling type ?"

Shannon was offstruck and now he had a taste of what my family was like . VERY protective and I'm happy they didn't have a clue of what Shannon used to be like. Tanner came over with some peach tea and a sandwich for me. He was the type to man that would serve you without asking. He was divorced from his last wife and had a young daugter Savannahs age. She had the bluest eyes on the world and had his smile. Jackson has two boys ,two and one years old. Both as stubborn as he was. His wife was young too. He was a player never said he would settle down and not did his wife prove him wrong. She wrangled him in and made a man out of him.

Anyhow the grilling kept on and I could tell Shannon was uncomfortable so I let him free and said " ok guys can you leave us for a bit. Hey how about we all meet for dinner tomorrow?" Tanner " ok, sure " And if course Jackson was still giving Shannon the death glare. Jackson" I don't have a good feeling about you. You strike me as a ...." Me "JACKSON! Leave !" I kicked em both out and had some alone time with my new husband.

I went in the kitchen and dropped my plate into the sink and He came up behind me and said " tell me,why you are carrying another man's child ? And why did your brothers know about it before me ?" His hands wrapped around my stomach and pulled up my top. His soft touch was sweet. Then he pulled me back by my hair and said " did you tell them anything about me ?" Me " No....no " Shannon " good they don't need to know about me now do they. Your brother better watch his mouth or else I will fuckin shut it for him to me ?"

I tried to pull away and he grabbed me back by my arm . Shannon " I don't wanna,go back to who I used to be but it's hard not to when I have two fuckin nosy boys up in my business like that" Me " there just looking out for me " Shannon " why would they need to do that ?" Me " it's my family Shannon just gonna have to deal with it Ok " He backed off of me and I looked and saw my phone light up and I was excited.

Me " heyyyyy" Nina" I'm at the airport I was gonna say goodbye but I have to fly out I will see you when you come back home ok ?" I sighed and said " I won't be , I'm gonna live here after the babies born " Shannon looked at me . I hadn't told him that yet. Me" hey lemme call you back ok " Nina " yea that's fine " I hung up and came over to him and we got to talking. Shannon " why is this all now just coming our ?" Me" we need to talk about it all now I'm ready " Shannon " ok talk "

I held his hand and laid on his lap and began to let it all out. Me" I met this woman online and she wanted a surget to carry her child and I agreed and all she asked was that I help by working and some other stuff. And once the child is born she wants me to stay and help with the child until she's one and then I'm free to go. She wants me to bond and be a part of her life. But I don't know if that would be a good thing or not " Shannon " I have to leave back home to start my new job in three days . I have to go back I don't have a choice. Why do I have to be away from you for that long. Why can't you just come back home and we can be a family ?"

He was breaking my heart. Shannon " I wanna take our daughter home with me. I have to have a part of you with me at least. And I can't leave her behind too. I can't not again " I began to cry and held into his neck and pulled him down to me and we both lost it. Me" I'm sorry I love you so much. If there was any other way I would go with you, but I'm obligated to her first " Dhannnon looked up at the celeing and said " why is she first in your life and not us ? Your own family ?" I pushed up his shirt and kissed his stomach and held around his waist laying my head on his lap again. Me" forgive me babe but .....I just have to stay it's only a year or more " Shannon " just a year ? Baby listen to yourself ? We haven't saw each other in over seven months and that to long for me. I can't leave you again " Me " please don't take my daughter away from me ! " Shannon leaned over me and kissed me as tear dropped in my face.

Shannon" Your gonna break my heart if she stays here and I'm left all alone again " I caressed his face and he closed his eyes and I said " ok ..... Take her " He touched my lips and I closed my eyes and kissed his hand. Me " Shannon ..... Make love to me , right now . I need you ,please !"

He slid down my skirt and moved my panties aside and kissed me sliding his finger up and down my slit. He moaned in my lips and said " she's ready for me ,come with me upstairs . Let me love you till the sun comes up "