Morning Resolutions

Weasley Twins POV

WHOOSH! Surprised by the loud sound, the twins jumped and turned around with their wands drawn, just to see the surprising figure of Lucius Malfoy." Well, well, well, what do you know Georgie, it's THE Lucius Malfoy" said Fred with a raised brow. " I agree, brother mine now what would THE Lucius Malfoy need with us lowly commoners," asked George mirroring Fred. " Lowly commoners you might be but you also just happen to be my son's mates" sneered Lucius. "We have only one mate and it's NOT your precious Draco" snarled the twins pointing their wands more viciously at Lucius. "No your mates to my youngest Hadrian. What? Don't believe me. Here read this". Lucius said, thrusting Hadrian's inheritance test into George's hands. The twins looked down at the inheritance test with wide eyes.

Inheritance

Illegal birth certificate

Child - Harry James Potter

Paternal -James Potter ( dead )

Maternal -Lily Potter (nee Evans) ( dead )

Siblings - none

Godfather - Remus Lupin, Sirius Black ( innocent ), Frank Longbottom

Godmother - Alice Longbottom

Real birth certificate

Child - Hadrian Thomas Snape Malfoy

Paternal - Lucius Malfoy

Maternal - Severus Snape

Siblings - twin one Draconis Lucius Snape Malfoy

Godfather - Tom Riddle, Sirius Black, Fenrir Greyback, Remus lupin greyback

Godmother - Bellatrix Lestrange

Creature inheritance

Creature - Royal Neko ( submissive )

Mate - George Weasley ( dominant ) Fred Weasley ( dominant )

Potions and externally added magic

Loyalty spell key to Albus Dumbledore

Core blocked 80%

Parents bond blocked

Twin Bond blocked

Mate Bond blocked

Parseltongue 80% blocked

Hate spell key to Albus Dumbledore

The dark side

Malfoy's

Slytherin

Tom Riddle

Lazy spell key to Albus Dumbledore

Love potion Key to Ginny Weasley

The twins stared in astonishment. " Are you related to our dear Harikins?" Fred asked, stunned. Lucius nodded. "OK, we believe you. Where is our dear Harikins?" asked George with a raised brow. Lucius sighed heavily "He's currently hiding under his bed. Draco asked me to come get you as you're probably the only ones who can coax him out at this point." The twins stared at him for a second. "Well lead on, we miss our Harikins, and now we need to calm him down too." the twins said. Lucius turned back to the Floo and looked back over his shoulder and said "The Floo password is Malfoy Manor Drought of Peace." He then stepped through the Floo. The twins looked at each other and nodded. "Malfoy Manor Drought of Peace" they shouted in unison. And they disappeared into the emerald green fire. The twins appeared in a gold and emerald green sitting room. Lucius was standing at the bottom of a mahogany staircase that wound up to the upper floors in a majestic round. "Come, Come quickly now", Lucius gestured primly with his right hand as his left was on his cane. The twins moved swiftly toward Lucius, who was already 5 steps up the staircase. They made excellent time up the stairs and quickly turned right down the hallway where the twins could see several individuals grouped around a doorway. The twins immediately recognized Draco, who turned to them with a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness he hasn't moved out from under the bed and is still crying and whimpering.". Draco hurriedly pushed the twins into the room and quietly shut the door, locking them in. The twins shared a look of surprise before making their way towards the bed. " Harry love it's us, won't you come out. We've missed you so much," said the twins together. Harry sniffled "No to scary" he whispered. "Oh baby, did the yelling scare you?" asked Fred. Harry nodded his head. "Harry baby, we promise no more yelling," said George gently. Harry slowly started to crawl out from under the bed. Once he was completely out from under the bed, the twins scooped him up and held him between them. The twins rocked Harry gently between them, whispering sweet nothings. They could feel Harry's breathing start to slowly even out. "We love you, Harry, never doubt that." said the twins with complete conviction and love, before leaning forward and kissing Harry on the head.

word count = 676