inheritance

Flashback

"BOY YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT NOW" Vernon yelled as he stomped to his nephew's room. Harry knew he was in trouble; it was his birthday and everyone forgot. Only moments before he was counting down the seconds as soon as the clock hit 12:00 he was hit with intense pain. His uncle unlocked his door and came in with a belt. Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack was heard along with soft whimpers from the small boy on the floor. His uncle took a deep breath and said "Let that be a lesson to you the next time you wake me up because of your freakish nature ".Harry took a few deep breaths as he listened to his uncle's retreating footsteps. Tap tap tap Harry looked at the window and saw a beautiful brown owl holding a letter with the Gringotts seal on it. He walked to the window and let the owl in " I'm sorry I don't have any treats for you ". The owl gently nipped his fingers as a gesture that she understands. He opened the letter which said.

Dear Mr.potter

It has come to our attention that you have gone through an early inheritance

and are now magically emancipated and an adult in the eye of society

please come to Gringotts as fast as possible there are urgent matters that must be rectified

immediately.

Sincerely Ragnarok Potter vault manager

P.s This letter is a portkey just say "creature"

Harry reread the letter several times and finally decided to go to Gringotts. He went under his bed to grab his wand, the only thing that was saved from his uncle before everything got burned including his snowy owl Hedwig. He said the password and felt the familiar feeling of being grabbed behind the navel and jerked forward only knowing he was going to Gringotts but not expecting the surprises that awaited him.