Gringotts

Review of the last chapter

Harry took the portkey to Gringotts

Continue

Harry landed with a hard thump "Welcome Mr. Potter" Ragnarok said peering over his desk. Harry stood up while rubbing his butt. "I have always hated magic transportation. It never seems to go well for me first the flu network not putting me where I'm supposed to be and then Portkeys" stated Harry. Ragnarok chuckled "Well that's understandable seeing as you're horrible landing I wonder what apparition would do to you"? Harry looked horrified and shook his head "Let's not test that please, now I believe you had a reason for calling me in other than to talk about my horrible transportation experiences". "Right, you are Mr. Potter it seems that you're early inheritance has come to light, and not only that but there have been problems with your vaults it has come to our attention that there have been monthly withdrawals have you been aware of these"? Harry looked stunned by the "vaults" he questioned, "I thought I only had one I knew about my trust fund. What do you mean vault's I was only informed of 1 has there been some sort of mistake," Harry said with a confused look on his face. "oh no Mr. Potter there has been no mistake, you have multiple vaults your magic guardian was supposed to tell you about them"." Who is my magical guardian" Harry questioned " excuse me Mr. Potter but what do you mean who is your magical guardian every magical guardian is supposed to visit their Ward every month are you meaning to tell me you have no such knowledge of a magical guardian" Ragnarok stated with a horrified look. Harry shook his head Ragnarok took a deep breath and looked at Harry "well mr. Potter there seems to be only one thing we can do let's do an inheritance test and a blood test along with looking over your vault history". Ragnarok took out a piece of parchment and laid a silver dagger on top of it "9 drops on the paper please" Harry picked up the knife, cut his index finger and dropped nine drops on the paper and watched as the blood seeped into the parchment as it slowly transformed into words. Harry picked up the paper and looked at it and what he read horrified him.

Inheritance

Illegal birth certificate

Child - Harry James Potter

Paternal -James Potter ( dead )

Maternal -Lily Potter (nee Evans) ( dead )

Siblings - none

Godfather - Remus Lupin, Sirius Black ( innocent ), Frank Longbottom

Godmother - Alice Longbottom

Real birth certificate

Child - Hadrian Thomas Snape Malfoy

Paternal - Lucius Malfoy

Maternal - Severus Snape

Siblings - twin one Draconis Lucius Snape Malfoy

Godfather - Tom Riddle, Sirius Black, Fenrir Greyback, Remus lupin greyback

Godmother - Bellatrix Lestrange

Creature inheritance

Creature - Royal Neko ( submissive )

Mate - George Weasley ( dominant ) Fred Weasley ( dominant )

Potions and externally added magic

Loyalty spell key to Albus Dumbledore

Core blocked 80%

Parents Bond blocked

Twin Bond blocked

Mate Bond blocked

Parseltongue 80% blocked

Hate spell key to Albus Dumbledore

The dark side

Malfoy's

Slytherin

Tom Riddle

Lazy spell key to Albus Dumbledore

Love potion Key to Ginny Weasley

Harry read the piece of parchment multiple times before silently handing the paper to Ragnarok. "My whole life has been a lie I was putting in an abusive house because of the manipulations of an old fool" Ragnarok dumbly looked at Hadrian "Hadrian I think we should call your family in here" Ragnarok hesitantly said. Adrian numbly shook his head yes and sat there "Hadrian let's get these blocks and potions off you before your family gets here". Ragnarok led a still-silent Hadrian down the hall and into a large room with runes written on the floor in a giant circle "Hadrian I need you to step into the circle and lie down please" Ragnarok said gently. Ragnarok started to chant in a foreign language Hadrian felt a white-hot searing pain shoot through his entire body and though try as he might he started to scream a blood-curdling scream that was so loud he would be surprised if people in India didn't hear him. The pain ended as quickly as it started he stood up and Ragnarok's jaw dropped Ragnarok conjured up a full-body length mirror. Hadrian looked at his appearance he had black hair down past his shoulders piercing silver eyes 2 cute little ears poking through his hair he also now has an aristocratic face I'm here grown about 2 in instead of standing 5'6 he now stood at 5'8 he also now had a fluffy black tail coming out right above his tailbone. Ragnarok gestured for Hadrian to follow him back to the other room. When they got to the other room they sat down and waited for Hadrian's family. About five minutes later the fire roared in the fireplace and out stepped Lucius Malfoy, Draco Snape Malfoy, Severus Snape Malfoy " Ragnarok what do we owe this pleasure" asked Lucius. Ragnarok gestured towards Hadrian three of them looked over and looked at the person sitting in front of the desk. Lucius started tearing up Draco started crying and Severus openly started to sob. "Hadrian baby is that you," asked Severus Hadrian silently nodded his head. Hadrian stood up and started walking towards them "Mama is that you" " Yes baby it's me it's your mama" Hadrian jumped at his mom and hug him and started to sob "It's alright hun it's okay baby Mom is here you're safe no one's going to get you". Draco walked over and looked at him " Hadrian do you remember me I'm your older brother Draco" Hadrian nodded. "Ragnarok if you don't mind I think I'll take my family home now," said Lucius Ragnarok nodded "I would appreciate it if you came in sometime in the next couple weeks, and Hadrian I assume you want everything that was taken from your vaults to return in full along with interest correct"? Hadrian nodded his head "If you would please do that I would be forever grateful if there were any artifacts taken I would appreciate them returned immediately". Ragnarok nodded his head in agreement Hadrian's family looked on in horror. Hadrian gave them the we'll talk later look. Severus continued to hold Hadrian and used the flu Network to get home.