The Tangled Storm - 3

Inara and Aayan -

Next morning: She woke up and felt heavy

Next morning:
She woke up and felt heavy. Looking around the room she slept in. She sighed. She doesn't know what she's going to do from here.

She desperately misses her best friend Bakhtawar. She calls her Bob because her last name is Bibi and she can never type so whenever she would try to send her a text she would accidentally type 'Bob' instead of 'Bibi.' Inara thought to herself and started laughing.

She was also missing her parents. She knows their business is probably falling apart right now. But to her parents their child's happiness mattered more than money. And that is what she was extremely grateful for. She has nice loving parents. All though it never used to be that way. Her parents went through lots of hardships and are now at a point where they support and love her.

Shaking her head, not wanting to think of the past she quickly gets up. She's still in her wedding dress. It was super heavy, but she slept peacefully and that's all that mattered to her.

She loves sleeping, sleeping is like her best friend. She even takes lots of naps throughout the day. She's always daydreaming and thinking of possible solutions. Solutions to getting a husband. She's been a helpless romantic all her life. Even though her parents weren't the best influence, but still she's always loved love. And she's always wanted to have that for herself.

She loved reading, reading was her escapism other than sleeping. And in all the books she read the guy gets the girl. And that's what she so desperately wanted. A love life. A halal love life. She didn't want to date and go against Islam, she wanted to be a better Muslimah. She wanted to get married to someone. But the real question was if she wanted to get married, then why did she run from her wedding?

———-

After getting up from bed she went to the restroom and freshened up. Walking around the house she started looking for the kitchen, only to be met by someone. Some figure. Not knowing what to do, she quickly grabbed a pan, just like Rapunzel. She was about to hit the man on the head when he turned around, panicked.

They both screamed at the top of their lungs. At the same time.
"AHH WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HIT ME WITH A PAN!" Yelled Aayan

"AHHHH! WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE FLYNN RIDER?!"

"You think I look like Flynn rider." He said amused all of a sudden. He'll take that as a compliment. But who was this woman? And why is she trying to be Rapunzel?

"Yeah, I mean have you seen yourself? And what are you doing here?" She tried playing it cool. But before he could answer. All he sees is a flying pan. He dodged it easily, but the women wouldn't give up. She continuously tried hitting him.

"Geesh! Woman stop. And how are you running so fast in a wedding dress?!"

She didn't answer. She was too busy running around the kitchen island trying to catch him. He ran to the door as fast as possible, he kept trying to open the door, but the door wouldn't budge.

"Okay Rapunzel I know you wanna hit me for being here, but we have greater problems at hand. This stupid door isn't opening. You might want to let down your hair and do your magic" he said. And she tried holding in her laughter.

"What do you mean the door isn't opening?! Move to the side, let the smart person do her thing"

"Let the smart person do her thing" he mimicked her. And stuck his tongue out at her.

"Shut up"

She kept trying, but the door wouldn't budge. It stayed put. By now both of them had started panicking. When all of a sudden a man pushed the door open from the other side.

"Who the heck are you two?! And why are you in a wedding dress? And why do you look like Flynn Rider?"

He smirked. Aayan Malik was amused at being complemented by two people in less than 15 minutes.

"Get out of my house!"

"So this isn't her house?!" He said pointing at the creepy Rapunzel in the wedding dress "You don't live here" said Aayan baffled, he thought she lived here.

"I could say the same to you too!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

The next thing they see is the door shutting and the man locking the door! 'What in the world just happened?' They both thought to themselves.

They tried to push open the door but it worked to no avail. They both sat at the dining area and had their breakfast they both were very hungry. They ate in complete silence. But it was a calming silence.

———-

10 minutes later...
"Yes there are two, the two idiots are living in my house. And the girl is in a wedding dress." Said the same man, who locked Inara and Aayan in the house. Everyone gasped listening to the old man.

"She's in a wedding dress!"

"How shameful is that!"

"I'm telling you she ran away from her wedding, why else would she be wearing a wedding dress in the morning!" Said the elder of the village.

"Yes there's also a guy with her, I think they ran away together" more gasps could be heard from all the men.

"What if they're doing haram?! We need to stop this from happening"

"You're right our daughters can't be influenced by these sinister's!" Said the old man.
They stomped to the house to punish the two people who were peacefully having breakfast. Not know the storm that's coming for them.
———————————————————
967 words! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 💕

How are you guys liking the characters so far?

Do you guys think the story is interesting? Please let me know.

If you have any suggestions or opinions then please comment!

Next chapter will be updated soon!
Byeeeeeee 🫶🏻