𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, a.t.f returns

❛ Do you love me? ❜

Do you love me?

chapter nineteen.

       A WEEK LATER, and Scarlett has been staying at the Clubhouse with Jax since he showed up at the Jones' household in the middle of the night in somewhat of an emotional wreck. Donna was due to be returning from her parents house in a few days, though Opie wasn't certain where she'd be staying instead. Thankfully, Tara was discharged from the hospital and Hale helped her get back on her feet. Scarlett had spoken to her over the phone, but due to her work hours she hadn't been able to pop over to the house just yet.

Unfortunately, Camille had been arrested late last night whilst she was busy in the studio, along with man other of Luann's girls. The A.T.F Agent Stahl had paid the studio a visit, using every excuse under the sun to arrest as many people. Cami had obviously called Luke from her cell, and he had furiously shouted down his phone at Scarlett. He wasn't pissed at her, but pissed at the fact that his girlfriend was locked in a cell in Charming station for not doing anything.

Just before her evening shift in the Club, Scarlett strolls aimlessly through Charming town centre, not entirely sure on what to do with her time. Jax, Luke and the rest of the Sons are dealing the shot Irishman and the return of the A.T.F. And, well, Camille's locked up.

Scarlett hears heels clicking quickly on the paved stone behind her, but presuming it's just some stuck-up business woman who's late for a meeting, she thinks nothing of it, until a female ringed hand wraps around her wrist.

Immediately, Scarlett whirls around and pulls her wrist free. Her eyes narrow as she vaguely recognises the woman stood in front of her. She's dressed in a neat suit with a tiny handbag perched on her shoulder whilst she smiles brightly at Scarlett.

"Scarlett Miller," She greets, "I'm Agent Stahl, A.T.F."

Scarlett breaths out in annoyance, her arms crossing over her chest, "I knew I recognised you. You were leading the Club raid with Kohn a few weeks back. I heard he resigned, shame." She clicks her tongue.

"Not really," Stahl shrugs, before nodding her head towards a small wooden bench to the side of them, "May I, uh. . . May I ask you some questions?"

Cursing in her head, Scarlett nods as she steps  closer to the bench and slowly lowers herself down, as far away as possible from Agent Stahl, "Sure."

"Thank you," Stahl leans forward, clasping her hands together as she begins to think, "I'm trying to wrap my brain around your history with Samcro."