The First sighting

~Ethan's POV~
Me and Benny were walking home at night from the pizza place when we heard something growling around the corner.
"So, I finally got the spell for ninja skills down and I was...."
"Wait, Benny do you hear that?" I said cutting him off.
"It's probably nothing. Maybe just a dog fight or something." He said not showing to much interest.
"But this sounds....bigger. Maybe we should check it out real quick." I said.
"Fine. Whatever will make you happy." He said.
We walked around the corner to find a giant dog wolf thing attacking Sarah. It towered over her and growled while drool dripped from it's pulled back gums, flaunting its teeth.
"Sarah!" I yelled in fear.
"Ethan! Benny! What are you doing here?!? Run!" She yelled while running toward us. We started to run for our lives.
"Wa-What is that thing?!?" I asked while we continued to run as it ran after us.
"I have no clue! I was out here feeding on some rats and this thing just popped out of the bushes! It started to attack me and I have no clue how to get it to stop chasing me!" She said.
"I can try a spell." Benny said.
"Go ahead, if you can manage to find and cast the spell while running from this thing!" I yelled.
"Good point." He said.
"I'm weak, but I think I can mange to fly us out of here. Grab on." Sarah said.
We grabbed onto Sarah and held on for dear life as she sped into the air. She stopped in mid air and looked down at the giant wolf. It barked, growled, jumped and snarled for a good minute until it realized its defeat, howled and ran away. We were finally safe. Sarah flew us to my house and we let out a sigh of relief.
"Now to find out what that thing was." We all said.