The Plan

"What in the world was that about?" I asked.
"I don't know, but she knows about you. And she isn't so happy about it either." Benny said.
"Do we even know her name?" I said.
"I've never seen her before. I've been rejected by all girls and I don't remember her rejecting me yet." Benny said.
"I don't know how she knows, but all I know that she isn't big on vampires." Sarah said.
"We're gonna have to figure out more about her. I wonder if she has anything to do with that wolf last night." Benny said.
"Someone is gonna have to watch her, but I'll doubt she's gonna let you get close to her." I said.
"I know this can be risky, but maybe you guys should go with her. You know, play along with her." Sarah said.
"Fine. We'll talk to her at lunch, figure out more about her." I said.
~Lunch~
Me and Benny left Sarah and went up to the new girl eating at her own table.
"So, why do you want us so much." I said approaching her.
"So, you finally came to your senses?" She said.
"I guess you can say that." I said as we sat down next to her.
"We can't talk here. Follow me." She said as she got up.
We got up and followed her into the back parking lot.
"If you haven't noticed yet, your 'friend' is a blood sucker. I'm here to protect all humans from them. You can't be hanging out with her, at least not now." She said.
"She's harmless and would never hurt us. We're her friends." I said.
"Right now she might, but with the 7th cycle coming up, she'll turn against you in an instant." She said
"What's the 7th cycle?" Benny asked.
"Don't your nerds know anything? It's the 7th cycle of the growth of vampires. They're gonna go on a rampage soon, killing and turning anyone in their path. This has happened every hundred years on the lunar eclipse. That's the night that it will all happen and I'm here to stop it." She said.
"What do you mean your here to stop it?" I said.
"I've been called here. I protect humans." She said.
"Does that mean your the..."
"Yes, I'm the werewolf that was chasing you last night. I wasn't planning to hurt you, just kill her." She said cutting me off.
"This doesn't make any sense. You looked nothing like the werewolves we've seen." Benny said.
"That's because those were just mutts. I'm a purebred. I have it in my blood. I was born like this, it wasn't just passed on to me." She said.
After she finished her sentnece, we heard the bell ring.
"We have to go, but we'll talk more later." I said as me and Benny started to walk off.
"Oh and by the way, I'm Skylar."
"Ethan and Benny." I yelled from across the parking lot.
This makes so much more sense. She was summoned her because of this 7th cycle. To protect us, she kills them. She isn't the kind of werewolf I was because it was passed on to me with a scratch, I wasn't born like that. Maybe she isn't the bad guy after all.