The New Girl

~Ethan's POV~
We couldn't find much on that thing last night, but I have a theory - werewolf. I know that it's not like what I turned into at all. It was more of a big dog then a werewolf. I just have to figure out why it's different. I still have so many questions. I met up with Benny and Sarah the next morning at school.
"So, anything else happen to one of you last night?" I asked as we walked through the hallways.
"I heard some howling that sounded really close to my house." Sarah said.
"Well, then it's obviously after you." I said.
"Then why was is chasing us too?" Benny asked.
"Probably because we were with her." I said.
We kept talking until we reached our lockers. We were just acting normal until this girl I've never seen before walked by us and stop dead in her tracks. She was tall and had the greenest eyes I've ever seen. I wouldn't call her skinny, but more of a muscular body type. She had long, dirty blonde hair that ran down her back and came down her shoulders. She also had this weird tattoo on her arm that looked kinda tribal. She turned to us and gave us the dirtiest look ever.
"You two better stop hanging around with her, unless you don't want me on your side." She said.
"And what do you mean by that?" Sarah said.
"Don't even start with me you filthy bloodsucker. I'll breakout right now." She said.
"Wa-What do you mean by uh, bloodsucker?" Sarah asked nervously.
"Oh you know exactly what I mean. Now go run off and eat your little rats and leave these boys alone." She said.
"So, we're getting a little tense here are we? Hahaha." I said awkwardly getting between them.
"You two are coming with me." She said grabbing me and Benny's arms.
"Leave them alone!" Sarah said.
"In your undead dreams." She said.
She started to walk away pulling us along but Sarah stopped her.
"You are not taking them." She said.
"Unlike you, I'm trying to protect them. Now get out of my way!" She yelled.
"Listen" I said jerking my arm out of her grip. "I don't know who you are, or what your getting at, but I am staying with Sarah."
"Me too." Benny said doing the same thing.
"You're both making big mistakes." She said walking off.