Friends To Foes?

*At 12 years old, Zumo and 13-year-old Shiroi share a moment, smiling at each other. However, the tranquility is shattered when adult Shiroi disrupts the fond memory. Zumo instinctively steps back, wary of Shiroi's sudden aggression. As Shiroi teleports in front of him and throws a punch, Zumo reacts swiftly, grabbing Shiroi and flipping him over. Despite landing on his feet, Shiroi finds himself on the defensive against Zumo's relentless assault. Teleporting away briefly, Shiroi is quickly brought back by Zumo's Linnean technique, receiving a kick to the face and falling to the ground. Zumo then leaps into the air, unleashing a massive fireball towards Shiroi. Reacting with precision, Shiroi employs gentle fist techniques to split the fireball in two, sustaining burns in the process. Undeterred, Shiroi faces Zumo in a fierce taijutsu battle, exchanging blows until he gains the upper hand, using Zumo's momentum against him and sending him flying through the air.*

*Shiroi executes a front flip and summons three shadow clones. Zumo, facing the multiple opponents, strategizes to avoid being caught off guard. As the real Shiroi joins the fray, Zumo seizes the opportunity, deftly dodging a clone's punch and countering with a swift kick. He then throws a kunai to disrupt another clone's attack, causing it to lose balance. With another clone approaching from behind, Zumo evades its punch and flips it over, knocking it away with a powerful back kick.

As Shiroi attempts to attack from behind, Zumo anticipates his move and uses the "Universal Pull" technique to pull Shiroi towards him, then launches himself off Shiroi's chest, knocking him back. Taking advantage of the situation, Zumo gathers his energy and releases a powerful jutsu, the "Dark Matter Release, Chidori Stream," engulfing the clones. However, Shiroi employs a substitution jutsu to escape, leaving Zumo determined.

As Shiroi approaches cautiously, he unleashes the "Amaterasu" technique, but Zumo, utilizing his Sharingan ability, halts the jutsu mid-process, signaling that he's not taking the confrontation lightly.*

* Shiroi, realizing he's running out of options, resorts to unleashing Yasaka Magatama. He hurls the deadly projectiles at Zumo, who counters by activating his Susano'o Burst to deflect the blasts. With Shiroi having no other recourse, he summons his own Susano'o.

The confrontation escalates as the two engage in a fierce battle amidst the skies, their towering Susano'os clashing with relentless force. Showing no mercy, Shiroi attempts to strike Zumo with a Magatama, but Zumo agilely evades and manages to slice one of Shiroi's Susano'o arms. Seizing the opportunity, Zumo flies above Shiroi and delivers a powerful kick, sending him hurtling downwards.

However, Shiroi refuses to yield. Channeling Chidori through his Susano'o's hand, he launches the electrifying attack towards Zumo. Although Zumo evades the initial strike, he is caught off guard when Shiroi unexpectedly retaliates with another Chidori.*

*Without uttering a word, Zumo's resolve to end the fight was clear as he charged at Shiroi. Swinging his axe, Shiroi attempted to strike, but Zumo skillfully coated his blade in Dark Matter, causing the axe to be rendered useless. With a swift motion, Zumo unleashed a Dark Matter fireball at Shiroi's Susano'o, distorting and warping it. As Shiroi tumbled downwards, witnessing his descent towards the water, Zumo emerged from his Susano'o.

Seizing the opportunity, Zumo swiftly hurled a Kunai towards Shiroi, utilizing its teleportation effect to switch places with him. In the blink of an eye, Shiroi found himself hurtling towards the water's surface, propelled by Zumo's forceful kick. The impact created a deafening sound wave and a massive splash, enveloping the surroundings and obscuring the view of the onlookers.*

*Zumo descends and observes Shiroi rising to his feet, clutching a Kunai tightly. Without a word, Zumo waits, poised to react based on Shiroi's next move. With fury in his eyes, Shiroi charges at Zumo, brandishing the Kunai, prompting Zumo to unleash the Dark Matter Chidori.

Before the situation escalates further, the boys spring into action, determined to intervene. However, Sasuke arrives just in time, swiftly knocking the Kunai from Shiroi's grasp and sending him crashing to the ground. Utilizing a Susano'o arm, Sasuke intercepts Zumo's attack and delivers a powerful blow to his face, sending him sprawling to the ground.

Taking control of the situation, Sasuke performs a sealing jutsu, binding both Zumo and Shiroi to the ground with intricate seals covering their bodies, ensuring they remain restrained.

*Shiroi and Zumo realized they were in a dire situation, with Shiroi attempting to break free as the boys approached. Upon their arrival, they briefed Sasuke on the situation, admitting they hadn't anticipated it escalating to this extent. Sasuke acknowledged their information and dismissed them, assuring he would handle the matter promptly.

Although uncertain of Sasuke's intentions, the boys returned to their position and waited anxiously. Sasuke's demeanor was stern as he cast a disapproving glance at Zumo, his anger tinged with disappointment, while Shiroi appeared visibly agitated and aggressive.

Without further ado, Sasuke conjured a portal to the Leaf's prison and swiftly deposited Shiroi and Zumo inside, accompanying them into the portal himself.*

*Back to the Boys*

"Bro I knew we should have stopped them!" Kakudai screamed

" Yea, I didn't expect them to go out like that." Kurai said

"It was Shiroi being a little girl about dumbshit!" Jūden raised his voice

"Well what you guys think is going to happen?" Uzu asks curiously.

"Well, their most likely going to be suspended for a while, like a few weeks" Jūden says as he looks at the time.

" By the look of their Sensei's face it doesn't look like a few weeks" Kakudai replies

" Trust me, in the Anbu most times we put someone away is for a few weeks." Jūden explains

"But it can't Anbu their bit the Anbu." Kakudai insisted with his answer

*Jūden gets annoyed, tries switching up the topic*

"Alright if you say so, anyway. What you guys want to talk about?" Jūden says

"I just told their girlfriends about it" Uzu says as he's on his phone

"Uzu! Come on please don't tell me you told anything to Konasa." Kurai Raises his voice at him

"Yep!" Uzu says confidently

"That's not something to be proud of you Idiot!" Kurai shouts at him

"Konasa"a pregnant you can't have her stressing so much dammit!" Kurai says and runs over to Konasa's place before she leaves her home.