The tip of the nose is thrust, the palm is full and the buttocks are fat, the as

front page
The tip of the nose is thrust, the palm is full and the buttocks are fat, the ass is fucked, and the third attack is bewitched
search
The tip of the nose is thrust, the palm is full and the buttocks are fat, the ass is fucked, and the third attack is bewitched
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Chu Fengyang, Shen Yichen, you two are looking for death! When I get out, I will have my dad kill you both!" After Gu Ci woke up, he ignored the pain in the acupuncture point and sat on Shen Yichen's chest, choking his fingers tightly Rubbing Shen Yichen's neck, staring at Shen Yichen with red eyes.

"Who? Me? I'm having fun, I'm not looking for death." Shen Yichen was not annoyed at Gu Ci's actions, but looked at Gu Ci with a smile in the corner of his eyes.

"Slap!" Seeing that Shen Yichen was not afraid but dared to dismiss him, Gu Ci raised his hand and slapped Shen Yichen on the face.

"How many times you hit me, you'll eat cock a few times tonight." Shen Yichen's face remained unchanged, with a gentle look.

"You're looking for death! My dad can kill you with one hand." Enraged by Shen Yichen's words, Gu Ci raised his hand and slapped Shen Yichen several times.

"Okay, I know the young master is hungry, it's my fault, I'll let the young master eat now." Shen Yichen licked the corner of Gu Ci's broken mouth, raised his hand and lifted Gu Ci to his face.

Looking at the female cunt contracting uncomfortably above him, Shen Yichen lifted his nose tip and took a deep breath of the coquettish fragrance in the female cunt, then raised his nose tip to touch Gu Ci's big labia again and again, sometimes wearing it Exceeding the labia majora slit, protruding onto the wet and slippery labia minora.

Gu Ci's violent struggle gradually stopped, and Shen Yichen sat on his face with his eyes blurred. After Shen Yichen saw the liquid coming out of the cunt, he bit the outermost labia majora of the female cunt. Hearing Gu Ci's hasty cry, he pulled the labia majora in his mouth down, and pressed Gu Ci hard with his palm. Lifting up, the plump labia majora was pulled wide open under the force of both sides, and the bulging big clitoris also poked out. Shen Yichen didn't wait for the labia majora to react, and bit down on the labia majora covered Tight clitoral glans.

"Ahhh~"

After biting the big fat clitoris with his teeth as he wished, Shen Yichen also relaxed his palm, allowing the fat clitoris and two big outer labia to hit his lips and cheeks.

"Ah, let go, asshole, my asshole!" Gu Ci's cunt had already been tamed by Shen Yichen's tongue, but Chu Fengyang suddenly inserted three fingers into his asshole. Not long after budding, I still don't know the joy of being fucked. When being inserted by fingers, immediately squeeze out.

"Sexy ass, the cunt eats Shen Yichen's tongue so happily, why can't I eat it with my fingers?" Gu Ci still had three fingers stuck in Chu Fengyang's asshole, and he was slapped three times by the somewhat angry Chu Fengyang. A slap was slapped on the fat buttocks, and the big buttocks turned red from the slap, and the red slap was printed on the pearly white and tender buttocks. The asshole also shrank because of the sudden slapping, and the fingers in the asshole were firmly eaten.

Shen Yichen, who was licking the cunt in his mouth, sneered when he saw the situation caused by Chu Fengyang, and then he poked out the tip of his tongue to heat it up secretly, and flicked back and forth at the provocative clitoris hanging in front of the tip of his tongue. of afterimages. The red clitoris is also throwing away its helmet and armor in the hot dick, and the pussy is also wide open and dripping water.

Seeing Gu Ci's loud obscenities being licked by Shen Yichen, Chu Fengyang became even angrier. The three fingers inserted in the asshole, regardless of the asshole's efforts to push and resist, quickly thrust and inserted. When he saw Gu Ci's whole body trembling, his face cleared up slightly, and his fingers pointed at the bump he found, pressing and rubbing back and forth.