"Uncles can make Daddy comfortable, so can I" Zicheng eats mother, cock back in

front page
"Uncles can make Daddy comfortable, so can I" Zicheng eats mother, cock back in womb
search
"Uncles can make Daddy comfortable, so can I" Zicheng eats mother, cock back in womb
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Ci was brought back to a villa, and he was awakened by the vague touch of his hand while he was half asleep. He hadn't slept comfortably for several months, and opened his eyes a little sleepy and fearful. However, when he raised his eyes, what stood in front of him was not the tall and strong body that made him fear, but a small and short body. Gu Ci's terrified expression instantly turned gloomy, and he stared angrily at the child who tried to crawl onto his bed with a gloomy face.

Gu Qing hasn't seen his father for three months. Although he is sure that his father will be brought back, this difficult waiting still makes his mood drop day by day. Gu Qing lowered his eyelids, put the flash of fear and horror on Gu Ci's face under his thick ink-like eyelashes, lowered his head, and tentatively tried to climb onto the bed, but was kicked off the bed by Gu Ci .

"Gu Ci!" A furious voice came from behind the door, Ji Yanshu skipped over Gu Qing and walked to the front of the bed with a gloomy expression, "You are my wife now, so it's time to fulfill the responsibility of raising our two children."

Gu Ci was frightened by Ji Yanshu's strange expression, and retreated into the quilt, trying to keep Ji Yanshu's sight away. But Ji Yanshu took advantage of the situation and sat on the head of the bed, hugging Gu Ci on his lap. Fingers unscrupulously penetrated into the quilt, skillfully rubbing the limp clitoris.

"Gu Ci, you should realize that your womb gave birth to a child for me, your cunt is mine, your rotten asshole is mine, and your womb is mine too. You can't leave, you can't leave." Ji Yanshu whispered in Gu Ci's ear.

Lu Qing raised his eyes, staring fixedly at his father being held in his arms by a tall man, and the man's fingers moved obviously under the quilt. He watched the quilt gradually show water marks, walked straight to the man's feet, and patted the man's leg lightly.

"Uncle, I want my father to hug me, can I?" Gu Qing saw the man's fingers stop moving, the man hesitated for a moment, and said to him in a gentle voice, "Of course, your father will always stay by our side in the future."

As soon as Lu Qing got the man's consent, he couldn't wait to climb onto the bed, sat on Gu Ci's lap under Gu Ci's obviously resisting and disgusting eyes, and hugged Gu Ci tightly with his small palm.

Gu Ci only felt as if a parasite was attached to him, and his whole body was cold. He raised his hand and wanted to tear away the child who annoyed him, but when he looked up and saw Ji Yanshu's undeniable attitude, he could only falsely pat Lu Qing who was clinging to him, pretending to be a loving mother.

Ji Yanshu seemed to be very satisfied that he could take care of their children, as if his concern for the children meant he cared for him. For this, Ji Yanshu actually gave up this precious fucking time.

After a while, Ji Yanshu was summoned by the phone. Seeing that Ji Yanshu really left, Gu Ci pushed away Gu Qing who was clinging to him as if changing his face. "Beasts like your father, stay away from me."

"Uncle said, Daddy, you will always be with me." After being violently pushed away, Gu Qing did not rush at Gu Ci again, but looked at him with strange eyes and Gu Ci's shock, and said in a milky voice Gu Ci's most disgusting words.

"Get lost!" Gu Ci was annoyed, a little angry that he would be frightened by a child. But as soon as he finished speaking, Lu Qing changed into his familiar appearance again. He obediently listened to his words and climbed out of bed, no longer disobeying his orders.