The expression still made him uncomfortable and indifferent, but a large part of

front page
The expression still made him uncomfortable and indifferent, but a large part of his thin lips was wet with his cunt water
search
The expression still made him uncomfortable and indifferent, but a large part of his thin lips was wet with his cunt water
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

My God, there was a little baby who gave me a gift, and I burst into tears! Thank you baby yiey for the gift! ! The whole person is directly motivated! Thank you to every reader who reads my article, I love you!

-----text-----

After Gu Ci woke up, the bed was empty. It took about two days before Lu Jinghe appeared in front of him again.

Gu Ci originally wanted to run, but seeing that Lu Jinghe seemed to be back to normal again, he didn't want to run anymore. He didn't want to foolishly risk his life to go outside to find food, as long as he survived until his father found him, he could kill all the people who took advantage of the situation to bully him.

Seeing Lu Jinghe like this, Gu Ci didn't dare to ask more questions, for he was afraid that if he asked, Lu Jinghe would go back to the state where he went crazy that night. Lu Jinghe returned to his original state, but Lin Lingyu, who was under the fence, became strange.

Gu Ci found that Lin Lingyu was really everywhere. Every time he went downstairs, he could see Lin Lingyu sitting on the sofa playing with a knife. This person didn't seem to come here for business at all, but rather came here to be lazy with spare money.

After a few days, Gu Ci looked at Lin Lingyu from fear of knowing that he was a free man from the beginning to contempt and disdain. From his point of view, Lin Lingyu came from a bastard, probably without any real skills. From the first moment he saw Lin Lingyu's pretty face, he knew that this person was not very capable, and he was afraid that even he couldn't beat him.

Gu Ci was thinking about Lin Lingyu's embarrassment in front of Lin Xifei, and now that this person has come to him without hesitation, he naturally wanted him to look good.

Today Gu Ci went downstairs and saw Lin Lingyu sitting on the sofa again, his eyes rolled, and he couldn't help but sit next to Lin Lingyu with joy. He stretched out his hand and hugged Lin Lingyu's shoulder like a big brother. Lin Lingyu's shoulder was obviously stiff, and then he turned his fingers stiffly to rotate the knife. When the knife was about to fall to the ground, Lin Lingyu held the knife and stopped playing with it. it.

Gu Ci's mind was full of his own plans, and he didn't notice Lin Lingyu's unnatural little movements at all. He looked at Lin Lingyu pretending to be profound: "I know you must have low self-esteem in your heart."

"I'm actually the same as you. I have no ability and can only be bullied and beaten. I can only hide to escape other people's insults." Under Lin Lingyu's calm eyes, Gu Ci made a look of hatred and powerlessness.

"..." Lin Lingyu didn't scold him as Gu Ci imagined, but looked at him calmly as before, without saying a word. Gu Ci looked at Lin Lingyu, who had a flat reaction, and was a little dissatisfied with his lack of cooperation, but he still held back his impatience and whispered in Lin Lingyu's ear: "However, I will tell you a good way to prevent you from being laughed at in the future. Have a good day."

Lin Lingyu lowered his eyes, turned his head to look at Gu Ci with bright eyes: "What is it?"

Seeing Lin Lingyu asking questions proactively, Gu Ci felt very complacent. Let's see, how can I pretend to be plain, and I can't wait to ask him when I heard that I can live a good life, I'm afraid I'm not happy.

"I'll just tell you this secret. You can't tell anyone else, or you won't have a place." Gu Ci looked around guiltily, then leaned into Lin Lingyu's ear and whispered, "I'll take you to Lu Jinghe tonight, As long as you lie there, you can have whatever you want in the future!"