Chapter Fourteen: Hold Me Tightly

"How'd you find out about that!?" Dad screamed.

"About how your not my real dad? About Lily? About me being a prince?!" I yelled back.

"Your no prince," he replied.

"I am too," I shot back.

"Jerome.." Sierra whispered, showing me her Time Teller, which read '3 M.'

"Three minutes."

"Okay," I whispered back.

"Jerome just hear me out. You can learn the complete truth, if you come back to me! We can be a family again with no mermaid problems, all it takes is one yes and this pain and trouble is over," dad started.

"After you killed Ty!?!" I screamed, it started to rain outside and thunder and lightning. "You killed my friend and shot my other. Why should I trust you?!?"

"Jerome we have to leave," Sierra said.

"Jerome-"

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled, suddenly, all the windows crashed and shattered to pieces. Then, we heard a loud crash and screams. Everyone looked out the window and saw the ocean was riding.

High.

It was flowing on the streets, causing a major flood. I turned around with and saw dad left running, and Sierra was on the ground gasping for air.

"Sierra!" I yelled.

"water..." She breathed out. I picked her up and brought her to the window, then looked at her.

"Can you make it?" I asked, she nodded and jumped from my arms and out the window, into the water. I looked at Adam who was attempting to get out of his bed, and I helped him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I did the same, and I opened the door to see nurses and doctors screaming and running around. I took him out and Mitch and Jason saw us and ran over to help. We helped Adam get to the top floor. There were a few people already there, but not a lot. Mitch and Jason stayed with Adam and I ran back to the ground floor, where it was starting to flood with water.

I jumped down to the ground and the water only came to my knees. I got through it and left, where the streets were even worse. It was raining and the ocean was flooding, and Sierra was nowhere to be found. I ended up starting to swim as the water was getting higher and higher, before I heard something.

"JEROME!"

It was the voice of Sierra, she needed me help! I followed her voice and it ended up bringing me to the science lab. Shit. I barged it where there wasn't a lot of water, just like two inches. I ran upstairs and opened the doors to see four soldiers and my dad- holding a knife to Sierra's neck.

"Sierra!" I exclaimed.

"Come any closer and I'll kill her," dad snapped.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," dad replied, snickering. "You give up your life and let us experiment on you, and she gets free into the real world with no harm ever done for her. Your friends will be left alone, and all it takes is your life."

"Don't do it Jerome," Sierra said as she cried.

"Shut it," he replied. "All it takes is you son."

"Jerome-"

"Would you rather live an unhappy life with dead friends and being hunted, or be happy knowing your friends are safe," dad started, I took a few deep breathes as silence filled the room.

"Fine," I agreed.

"No..." Sierra muttered.

"Excellent!" Dad yelled. "Boys."

Two of dads guards came over an grabbed Sierra and took her away as I joined my dad.

"Jerome no!" Sierra yelled, but dads goons took her away.

"That's my boy," 'dad' said.

"I'm not your 'boy.' I'm doing this for my friends and the love of my life," I snapped.

Dad gave me a look. "Either way, just incase your going to try and pull something..."

Dads other two goons came over and grabbed me by my shoulders as dad walked away for a second. He came back with a metal baseball bat smacking it against his palm. He snickered and I tried to get away, but dad's guards were too strong for me.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled.

Dad laughed. "Night, night." Then he raised his bat and hit me in the head, and everything went black.

Later, I woke up with my head leaned back on cold metal. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, I was in the lab still. I was tied up on the experiment table, surrounded by tools. My head as bleeding and I was bleeding other places, too. I had a bruise on my head and arm, and I felt so limp. Everything was blurry, I couldn't even open my eyes all the way. I looked
Down and saw cuts and scars everywhere- they had already started. I started breathing heavily, nobody was around either. I was ready to give up, I was taking my own life for Sierra and the guys, they could finally get their happily ever after.

SIERRA'S POV
AN HOUR LATER
"Adam! Mitch! Jason!" I screamed as I ran around town. The water stopped flooding and the rain calmed down. The game was still grey, though. I found the hospital, where I KNEW the guys had to be here- for Adam and Ty. I opened the doors and saw all the guys talking, but they stopped when they saw me.
"Sierra!" Jason exclaimed, then he noticed i was crying. "What's wrong? Where's Jerome?"
I paused. "Dead."
"What!?" They all yelled as I stepped over to them.
"His dad have him a choice: he could either live while being hunted and nobody will be safe- or he can give his own life to be experimented on, and the rest of us will be safe," I exclaimed, Mitch hugged me tightly. "I couldn't change his mind..."
"Where is he?" Ian asked.
"last time I saw him, he was in the lab with his dad," I answered.
"We have to go save him!" Jason exclaimed.
"It's too late," I replied.
"You saw them kill him?" Quentin asked.
"No but it was an hour ago, there's no way he survived," I answered.
"We have to try," Mitch added.
"What about Adam and Ty?" I questioned.
"Adam's in his room and Ty..." Ian's sentence trailed off.
"Are you sure we can do this?" I asked.
"Positive," Jason answered.
"Then let's go," I said, then we took off.