𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Honey☆

I had decided to meet up with Fuckshit to hang out and have a conversation, hoping to clear my mind and gain some perspective. We found ourselves at a small park.

"Honey, you're cute when you're worried," Fuckshit said, observing her anxious expression, trying to understand the cause of her distress. "What?" Honey snapped out of her trance, confused by his comment.

My mind was still fixated on Eli and our encounter at the store. Was my brother right? Could Eli possibly have feelings for me? I mean, I thought she was cool, but did I think of her in that way? We had only just met, so it seemed unlikely. At least, that's what I told myself.

"HEY honey, what the fuck is up? I lost you again," Fuckshit repeated, attempting to regain my attention.

"Sorry, what's up? What were we talking about?" Honey asked, feeling disoriented and disconnected from the conversation.

I didn't mean to keep getting distracted. I genuinely enjoyed talking to him, but this confusion was overwhelming me.

"Yo, what's going on with you? Talk to me. You know I'm here for you," Fuckshit expressed his concern.

"You know Eli, right?" Honey questioned, turning to him. "Well, yeah, your brother told me about her. I heard she was eye-fucking you at the store," Fuckshit burst into laughter, a mischievous smirk adorning his face.

"I mean, I don't really mind going down either. I mean, I love doing the shit, especially when it tastes like honey," Fuckshit smirked, his comment catching me off guard.

I was in complete disbelief. His words made my face flush with heat, and my entire body felt like it was on fire. My heart raced, questioning his intentions. Could he be talking about me? I didn't know what to think or say. I decided to play it off and act surprised. Maybe it wasn't about me. Yeah, it totally wasn't...

"Wow... really, Fuckshit? That's exactly what a lady wants to hear on the first date, loser," I blurted out, not realizing how foolish my words sounded.

"Oh, wow... so this was a date all along, Honey, and you didn't tell me? That's some major shit I would've liked to know before the date even started, baby," he chuckled, amused by my embarrassment.

"You know I'm just kidding, right?" I forced a laugh, attempting to brush off my previous remark.

"Yeah, I know, Honey Buns, I know. Now keep telling your lameass story about you and your potential girlfriend," he teased, still chuckling at my flushed face.

I continued recounting the events and how they made me feel. Surprisingly, Fuckshit remained attentive, listening intently as I rambled about a girl who may not even have feelings for me.

"Yeah, she definitely wants to fuck you, like Ray J and Kim K fuck," he commented, still in disbelief over what I had shared.

"She does not, dumbass," I retorted.

"Yes, she does! All the signs are there. If you don't believe me, let's go see for ourselves tomorrow at the skate park, 4:30 on the dot. Then we'll find out for real," he proposed.

"She really doesn't, but if you're so eager to prove me wrong, THEN FINE. 4:30 it is, asshole," I replied, shifting uneasily on my feet, feeling a mix of worry and doubt that I might be mistaken.

I mean, both him and my brother seemed convinced. The signs were hard to ignore. But did it really matter? I wasn't sure if I even liked girls. I mean, I liked Fuckshit a lot. He made my heart race and my stomach flutter. But I had just met him and Eli. Too much was going on in my head, and I needed to sort through my thoughts.