𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Honey☆

Honey☆

He took me to this skate shop. We're they were a group of guys sitting on the couch.

I was nervous, I didn't wanna say anything stupid to make them think I was a weirdo.

"Aye, this my little sis Roslyn."
He said

I said hi to them all, and they told me there names but the one that really caught my attention was FuckShit when I looked at him I just had butterflies instantly, he just gave off this amazing vibe and his smile and curly blonde hair was just so beautiful.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood and looked at him for a couple of second until my Ray said "y'all trying to go skate?" Everyone agreed and we were got the door on the way to are destination.

"So you Rays little sis?" FuckShit asked "yeah" I said, I was nervous, I wanted to run away.

" So how old are you Honey?" He asked.

"Honey?" I asked I was confused as ever.

"Yeah Honey, it's a nice nickname for you since you smell like honey, not like I'm trying to sniff you or sum weird shit but when you came in the shop the first thing I smell is honey and well you got honey comb pin on your backpack" he said

"Oh I like that name" I said
blushing like crazy, I through he wasn't even paying attention to, I feel like I'm on a cloud floating.

"Back to my question, How old are you?" He asked again

"Oh I'm 16 and how old are you?" I asked

"I'm 17" he replied smirking

Now I was beaming inside, I had the biggest smile on my face.

"We should hangout sometime maybe skate or see a movie or something?" He asked

"Yeah, sure why not" I said in a chill tone but inside I was screaming and jumping with excitement

I was surprised that he wanted to hangout with me.

By the time are Conversation was over we had arrived at an school, I didn't really think much of it, I just through this was where we were gonna skate at.

The whole time we were there I couldn't stop thinking about him, he was the only thing on my mind at the moment.

now I got a little crush on a kid named fuckshit.