𝑇𝑤𝑜

Honey☆

Honey☆

Today I was going to meet up with Eli and the rest of the guys.

I told my mom bye and I love her and I left out the door to go see the gang I was beaming to go hangout with them

I had finally got a group of friends to skate with.

While I was walking saw someone walking down the hill, I didn't really think anything of until I saw that it was my brother. It felt like my whole world just crashed.

When my parents split up my dad took my brother and my mom took me. Sure I was hurt that my dad took my brother away, he was my bestfriend. But in the end it was for the best because he started getting in trouble and doing dumb crap. So it was good my dad took him. So in the end I wasn't really mad.

But ray and I did keep in took but we both we're getting older we had school to deal with.  We just had other things to deal with.

And I really couldn't see him, beside on holidays. Because him and my dad lived all the way across the world. When ever we did talk we would only say "hi, how are you doing?" Then say are goodbyes and hang up.

It was like I was talking to a totally stranger. I missed Ray a lot.

So when I saw him I fell to my knees on the concrete and busted out crying uncontrollably.

He came running to me and hugged me "rose it's gone be okay I'm here" now we both just cried and talked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him "I've been living here ever since mom and dad split up, what are you doing here?"

"mom and I just moved here, and I through you and dad were still in Saint-Paul, France?" I asked

"Nope we were only down there for a few months for his job but once he was done with that we moved down here." He said

"Really well I'm gald your down here I missed you so much"

"I've missed you to kid! You wanna come hangout with me today, I wanna Introduce you to some of my friends!"

" of course I wanna hang out with you"
The through of hanging out with my friends had left my mind.

But I was glad I was spending time with my brother.