Nationals-Eldon

I don't know if anyone else noticed or even if she noticed but it was no mistake that in every group number we were partners and that after the small group she was the one I came up to first. It was during rehearsals where it came out, she was rehearsing the semi-finals routine on stage at about 11 pm and there were a few spotlights on her. So I just watched her, she was just so beautiful that no words were needed as I watched. She then finished and sat down panting, I took a chance and walked on the stage and sat down next to her.
"Hi." I smiled
She looked at me and smiled. "Hey."
"Why are you up so late?" I asked
"Just practicing." She paused. "You want to help me with the lift?"
"Yeah sure, we are partners for it anyway." I smiled and grabbed her hand, helping her up. As our hands collided I felt a connection, just like in regionals.
"One two three," She counted "Four." I grabbed her waist then lifted her up, but really clumsily and almost dropped her. She wriggled around giggling that giggle, that giggle was the reason I first noticed her, it was adorable and she was adorable, well she still is.
"Eldon!" She laughed, "Put me down!" She screamed
"Nope." I laughed, spinning her around.
"Eldon!" She screamed
I then put her down gently and we stood there, face to face. Just like we used to be.
She then began to cry, I then wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. She just cried into my shoulder and I picked her up gently.
"I love you Eldon and I can't stand it without you." She whispered amongst her sobs
"I love you too Michelle," I whispered barely audible, I kissed her blonde hair gently. "I love you."

Hi, everybody! It's rose from @isaactoria on Instagram, follow me! And hope I didn't kill you a lot with these Micheldon feels. This obviously didn't happen because (ugh) Sheldon is happening but yeah I would have loved this to happen. FYI my dream internationals team is going to internationals. And if you have any character requests to go to internationals, comment them! See you soon guys!
Oh yeah disclaimer: I do not own these characters all rights go to Frank and Chloe Van Keekan and Family Channel.