The Semifinals Part 1-Michelle

The next morning I woke up with Eldon's arms around me, my head was in the crook of his neck and I just sat there enjoying the moment. Eldon then began to stir. I shifted, encouraging him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open, revealing his beautiful blue eyes. I just stared at him smiling.
"Good morning." Eldon smiled, kissing my cheek.
"Morning." I whispered leaning against him. I then turned on my phone 6:35 Practise was in 25 minutes! I then tried to get up but Eldon hugged me close, snuggling into me. "Eldon! We have to go to practise! Let go!" I giggled.
"Don't wanna." Eldon moaned.
I sighed and grabbed his hand and ran (dragging him along). As we reached our rooms I pointed to his room and said "change." He then saluted me and went to change.
--
I sent Eldon a quick text and said that I was leaving.
M: Hey Eldon I've left and I hope you don't mind.
E: Oh I already left, knowing you would take forever 😂💖
I then huffed, that boy...
M:Eldon Lupien you wait till I get there.
Eldon didn't reply and I smiled, knowing I scared him. As I walked towards the rehearsal hall I heard silence. Was I early? I she led my phone, 7:01, I was one minute late, but everyone turns up early. I then opened the door and I heard a voice.
"Now!" Eldon yelled.
James, and West then picked me up from nowhere and Hunter ran up to me and tickled me like crazy. Riley and Chloe then ran up with a paper plate full of whipped cream and giggled.
"No!" I squealed, but now Hunter, and the rest of A-Troupe were tickling me, even Emily. Riley and Chloe then splattered the whipped cream all over my just done make up. I then frowned and pouted like a baby. A-Troupe then laughed and Eldon stood before me, grinning.
"What was that for!?" I yelled.
"Well lately..." Eldon started, rubbing his arm.
"You kinda have been like Riley." James finished, causing Riley to punch him. James then kissed her cheek lightly. Riley's eyes then went slightly wide.
"Oh." I said. Then I stared at the wall.
"Michelle, I...." Eldon said kneeling down. I then looked up smiling and grabbed him by the face and kissed him. I rubbed the whipped cream on his cheeks and kissed him for almost a whole minute. I the pulled back for air and A Troupe applauded. James and West wolf whistled and Hunter laughed. Everyone was laughing except Thalia. I don't know exactly why...
Eldon then smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me up gently.
"Let's go clean up." He smiled.
"Be back in ten you two." Emily smiled. "We have stage time!" West then slung his arm over her shoulders, causing her to blush.
Eldon the led me to the handicapped stall and used the water to rub the cream off my face. He didn't do that very successfully so I took over. I then wiped it of his face with water and then brushed my thumb under his eye. He smiled.
"Now I have to redo my makeup stupid." I giggled, pushing him out of the stall. "You go ahead." I smiled. Eldon then nodded back and pecked my lips lightly.
"See you soon." He grinned, letting my hand go, which I didn't know he was still holding.
--
I finished my make up and ran to the stage, everyone was warming up and Hunter and West were having a handstand competition and I saw Riley and James talking at the side of the stage. They are just so adorable. Eldon then ran to me, smiling. He grabbed my hand and we then looked out at where the audience would be.
"Are you ready for this?" I asked.
"Definitely." He replied.
"You think we'll win?"
"No doubt about it."
"Why?"
"Cause I'm performing with you." He smiled cheekily, kissing me gently.
~~
Later on I saw Eldon talking to Thalia and got a bit suspicious, they then pinky swore and Eldon smiled in a friendly way. Michelle couldn't help then but notice Thalia staring into his eyes. Eldon then frowned (obviously noticing) and nodded his head walking away. I jogged up to him and grabbed his arm.
"Hey." I smiled. He grabbed my cheeks and squished them together.
"What happened back there was nothing." He whispered. I then took his hands off my cheeks giggling.
"Okay. Thank you. But why squish my cheeks?" I laughed at his dorky-ness.
"I dunno, to shut your pretty mouth up." He smiled.
"Did you just give me a negative comment in a cute, romantic yet rude way?" I frowned but curved my lips into a side way smile.
"Maybe." Eldon said wiggling his eyebrows, I slapped his shoulder playfully and wrung my arms around his neck. I kissed him lightly, standing on my tiptoes. And smiled. He smiled back, his face glowing.
I let go and went to talk to Riley. She seemed frustrated.
"What's up?" I asked, she is my best friend so I usually ask her about everything.
"James is being an idiot," she sighed. "And he keeps complaining about Daniel all the time and it's annoying me. He didn't even see that Daniel was crying and that he apologised to me. He can just never forgive can he?" Riley complained, sitting down.
"What are you going to do about it?" I asked sitting down next to Riley.
"End it." Riley sighed. I sat back slightly. I was another end of Jiley.
--
Okay! BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME THIS WAS REQUESTED.
My plan is to break up Jiley (only temporarily) and show you guys what raniel would be like. But the Daniel falls for tess after nationals. Jiley is only broken up for the semifinals and get back together during the finals. This is because I love Jiley too much to break them up forever.
Please no hate but prepare for your theldon hearts to be broken into a million pieces
HAHAHAHHA.
yeah sorry.
Hah, love you guys
And sorry I haven't updated in a million years