Chapter 4

Nami unlocked her apartment and her and Robin got in.

"Nami, go try your swimsuit. I'll make some cocktails." Robin suggested. She was not the best at making drinks and knew that Nami had that skill, but still, she did everything she could.

"Sure! Thanks, Robin!" The orange haired girl said and went to the bathroom to change.

Meanwhile, a young gentleman had gotten on his balcony watching the sky. He smelled like seafood and meat and looked satisfied. He patted his belly and laughed at how much he had eaten. The young man, sat on his chair and and relaxed, head hitting the wall behind him.

Robin saw his figure from Nami's window and got on Nami's balcony herself with two orange flavored mojitos in hand. She rearranged Nami's lounge chairs so that they were directly under the afternoon sun.

Nami got on her balcony's door and greeted Robin with a smile. She bought a white bikini with ruffles. Not much were left for the imagination since the bottoms had super small coverage and the top showed her perfect well toned body. The waves of her orange locks fell down her back stopping before her butt and a pinkish flower was placed at the side of her head. Plus, a thin golden chain was tied on the small of her waist showing her slim figure. She was stunning and no one could deny her breathtaking beauty.

Robin got in the house before Nami could step outside and hurried dressing up in her own swim suit. A violet coloured bikini set giving great support on her chest area and it's matching revealing bottoms was what she chose. Beautiful blue little flowers where placed on her hair tie while her hair were pulled back into a tight and high ponytail.

While waiting for Robin to get there, Nami decided to step on the balcony and jumped onto her lounge chair lying on her belly. She was completely unaware of her surrounding and totally missed seeing her neighbour.

However, he did not missed her presence. He remembered seeing her that morning and he instantly knew who she was. He did not have her name but her eye-catching beauty had already been stuck in his mind. Seeing her in the summer suit, her back facing him, butt lifted perfectly and the little piece of fabric covering just what was necessary, made him uneasy in a pleasant way.

He wanted to greet her but was nervous, which was extremely unusual for him.

Robin came on the balcony with some snacks and sat on her lounge chair. She knew from the look of the boy's face that her plan was a complete success. Despite that, she could not comprehend why her friend was so comfortable with the boy next doors, until she realized that Nami had not notice him.

"Nami, I think your behind has attracted an admirer." Nami did not get Robin's statement and tilted her head in confusion while staring at her friend.

"What do you mean, Robin?"

"Look behind you" Nami rose her upper body leaning on her elbows and turned her head as far behind as she could. Her heart stopped when she realized the man she had been secretly stalking and that she had bumped into today was right behind her giving him an extremely clear view of her butt. She sat up straight, slightly covering herself with her hands and hesitantly looked at him.

He waved when he saw that she had noticed him and she waved back. The temperature was at 38 degrees Celsius and it was hot, so Nami thought the red on his face was from the heat. What she did not know was that he was lightly blushing and she was the cause of it.

"Robin! You knew this was going to happen! That's why you wanted to sunbathe here...!" Nami realized she was fooled by her best friend and was red from anger and embarrassment although, deep inside her she liked how he saw her like that. Robin did not answer. Instead, she laughed and smiled happily.

"Um... I'm sorry can I have your name? I believe I owe you a treat!" The boy shouted and smiled widely.

"Nami!" Nami shouted back. Oh how embarrassed she was! She wanted to dig a hole and burry herself inside mother earth.

Luffy smiled again and sat back into his chair. He grabbed his phone and searched for every 'Nami' social media account. He had no luck and was left disappointed.

"Are you not gonna ask his name?" Robin inquired.

"Are you crazy? I'm gonna die if I do"

"Do you want me to do it?"

"NO! PLEASE NO, ROBIN!" Nami shouted in a whispering way.

"Then, are you gonna do it?"

Nami closed her eyes gathering every courage that she had.

"What's your na-"

"Nami! I can't found you on social media. What's your name there?"

A vein popped on her head. She turned to her friend and asked
"Can I kill him, please?"

"Please don't" Robin smiled.

"It's 'The_Navigator'" Nami shouted.

"Thanks!"

"WILL YOU BE QUIET! IT'S 5 O'CLOCK!" A neighbor above Nami's apartment shouted. Her name was Perona.

Nami layed back on her belly. She was too happy to stay still so she wiggled her feet back and forth. She didn't mind that the boy could she her butt anymore. She actually enjoyed it.

A *cling* sound could be heard from Nami's phone and she grabbed it from the table. A new follow and a message from the mugiwara pirate. She smiled and opened the message. Besides her Robin layed onto her back enjoying the sun.

-Hello, my name is Luffy. I forgot to introduce myself.
-Hi Luffy, like I said, my name is Nami. Nice to meet you.
-Nice to meet you too.
...
...
...
There was a long pause. Neither of them knew what they were supposed to say next. They both stared at their phones waiting for the other's text.

Both of their hands where shaking. Nami was extremely nervous and so was Luffy. He had made tones of typos and was afraid she'd think he's stupid. She was writing and erasing so much she was afraid he'd think she's slow.

When the sun started setting, Robin got up from her chair and went to the bathroom to change to her normal clothes. She bit Nami her farewell and headed home. They didn't get to study but she knew what she did for Nami was worth it. After declaring her mission successful she happily went to her bed to think about her own love life. That man, Zoro, could not leave her heart.