Chapter 2 - Sleepover and... Luke Hemmings?

It has been an interesting day, but I still want to play. Like really really want to continue, but the other boys doesn't seems to agree, except Luke.

"Guys, Come on! I still want to play!" I groan as we walk to the exit gate.

I bet Ashton's annoyed, because he stopped and look at me, "Ann, I know you want to, but why don't you just come here tomorrow? It's almost 8 PM now."

Well, it's actually not a bad idea, but going alone doesn't seems fun at all.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked, "I can't, I'm sleeping." Michael grins at me as i shot him a glare. I I was expecting Cal to come though, because he always up to some adventure. But, the odds are not in my favor. "I and Ash are going fishing with john. So... sorry, Anne. But Luke's up." He said looking at Luke. Luke looks up from his phone and look at Michael. "Yeah I'll go. It is okay, Mike?"

Why should he ask for his permission? It's just a day out. But to think again, maybe it's necessary. Just maybe. "As long as you bring her back in one piece, we're good." He laugh, circling his arm around my waist. I look at Luke, "why do you ask him? It's not like it's a big deal." He smiles down at me, "Just to make sure."

Calum yawned and put his head on Ashton's shoulder as he mumbled, "Great now it's settled let's go home because I'm tired as fuck." I cringed at his choice of word, while the others are giggling and start walking to the car.

When we arrived at my home, i physically need to drag Michael out of the car. "Mikey come on... it's late..."

"I want pizzzzaaaa" he mumbled. Damn you, Michael. My legs are already giving up and it's only the front porch. I was just about to fall down but then i feel a pair of hands helping me and Michael up. I look up just to find a pair of brown eyes staring right at the blue of mine. I sigh. "Thank god you're here, cal. What have you been feeding to him? He's so heavy." I groaned as the three of us enter the house. "Not much. Just alligators." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I search around the room for my mum. Weird, there's no sign of her. "Hey Cal." I turn my head to face his.  "Can you take Michael to his room? I need to find my mum." I said to him as i let go of Michael's arm oround my shoulder. "Yeah, sure. Second room on the right, isn't it?" He said. I nodded.

As Calum went upstairs with a pretty heavy Michael, I take a left turn to the living room. Empty. I turn back and went to the kitchen, but no, still empty. I was going to call her before i notice a piece of post-it on the dining table.

Hey honey, your dad decide to take me to the restaurant tonight for our anniversary dinner and he and I are staying at the villa until tomorrow afternoon. There's roasted chicken in the microwave. I'm sorry if it's too rushed, i don't know about this either. You can call the boys to sleep over if you want. See you tomorrow, hun. Xoxo

Love, mum.

Shoot, anniversary. I completely forgot about that. Maybe that's why dad seems so rushed today. Maybe he's planning something... maybe he's doing a surpri- ew, no gross. Why am i talking about this again? I place the note on the fridge door, and turn on the microwave as I pick up my phone and dial Ashton's number.

"This is Ashton." He said after a few seconds.

"Is that how you pick up your phone?" I asked him, holding my laughter,

"I don't want to say hello, I'll sound clueless."

"You already are, Ash."

"HEY no i'm not. What do you want, anne?"