TW: ED,AND BULIMIA MENTIONS!!!!

~korys pov~

after i get done in the bathroom i walk out to see georg standing there,"you okay? you kinda just ran out of the room i was worried." "uh yeah i'm fine." "you sure? you look shaken up,and pale." "yes i'm fine. where's bill?" "upstairs,he went to get more blankets." i just nod and walk away go upstairs. i'm met with bill in a closet searching through it,"oh hey love- hey are you okay?" he asks turning around to look me in the eyes,"i'm fine,i just-i'm gonna sleep." i say having a slight headache. i walk into bills room. i've stayed in there before,just not while we were together. we used to have sleepovers all the time,face masks,movies,one time we even drew on toms face. i miss that. i end up drifting off to sleep not long after my little flashback.

~morninggggg 🙁~
(still korys pov)

i wake up and bills arm is wrapped around my waist and his head buried into my neck,woah this was new. i slightly move his arm so i can get up,when i move his arm i try getting up then feel his arm grab me again,"don't leaveeee stay in here with meee" bill says muffled,"bill i'm just gonna get some water." "hmmm...." he just mumbles while opening his eyes slightly,looking at me,"your a morning person." i say,he just faceplants into a pillow and i play with his hair,"i'm gonna throw away all your hairspray if you don't get up it's already noon!!" "nooooooo! fine." "throw away all your hairspray?" "noooo im getting up."  he says sitting up. i walk downstairs to get some water and bill follows me,tom and georg are already down there eating breakfast,"bill you look uglier than usual." tom says,"wow thanks,we're twins,tom." he says grabbing a plate of food,"want some love?" "oh no thanks i'm not hungry." i lie,"you sure? you barley ate last night." georg says,did he know?.."yea i'm sure." i say,"the weirdest thing happened last night." georg says looking at me,"kory was in the bathroom and i think she was sick or something." bill looks at me,"we're you sick? are you okay?" "i'm fine." i say holding back tears,"are you fine though?" georg says,i can't hold it back anymore,"oh fuck you georg." i say storming off outside grabbing my bag on the way out. i wasn't leaving,i was gonna go somewhere and just cry,smoke,and try not to kill somebody. i don't go anywhere besides the backyard,on the back porch and i just sit there. i light my cigarette and can't help but let tears loose. gustav walks out the back door,sees me crying and walks over to me,"woah what's going on what's georg talking about? what's really going on? talk to me." i can't help but notice how comforting his words seem,"i'm going through a lot." he looks at me,"like what?" "i do this thing,where i don't eat,but if i do eat,i make myself...you know." gustav looks at me seriously,"kory....i- why?" "to feel something,to not feel empty all the time." i say spilling out tears while leaning on gustavs shoulder,he leans his head on mine while grabbing my hand to let me know it's gonna be ok. bill walks outside and sees me and gustav being a little touchy,"hey get off of her,oh my god kory what happe-" "she told me." gustav says holding back tears. it must be hard to know your childhood best friend is going through all that,"kory please talk to me what's happening?"

after i tell bill,a few hours later bill hands me some yogurt,"here,i heard something light like this might make progress." i grab it and just look at it,"i'm gonna stay in the room with you to make sure you don't do anything. i wanna keep you safe love,it breaks my heart to see you hurt." those words made me want to heal just for him. i scoop some of the yogurt and eat a little. it was good,i could already feel guilt crashing through my brain. i try to think of bills words,im doing it for him,all for him. bill turns on a movie while i eat.
once i finish the food i throw it in the trash. progress felt nice,but the guilt didn't.

A/N:NEXT CHAPTER FACECLAIMSSSS WOOO (i will also do korys bsfs bc i havent introduced them yet but next chapter their gonna be in there soooo) and also this is just a filler chapter about korys ED and issues as a backstory kinda ig?