10

~bills pov~

as me and kory heard what sounded like somebody getting punched,we rush outside of the room,i block korys path,"don't go down there,i'll go,you stay up here." "but what if somebody broke in? i don't want you getting hurt." "i'll be fine love,i don't want you getting hurt so just stay up here." i say walking down the stairs as i see georg come out of his room and rush over to the front door. what was going on? i walk down and see tom,a random guy,and georg all there fighting,"what the fuck who are you?" i yell out to the man,"oh so is this that bitches boyfriend?" "don't call her that." i say angrily,"who are you?" i ask as he scoffs,"do you want to get punched? because that will happen." "i want you to get the fuck out of my house." i say crossing my arms. all i remember is me falling to the ground and hearing the door slam shut.

i wake up with my head in korys lap,with tom sitting beside her,"oh your awake! that dude hit you really hard." kory says as i sit up to go look in a mirror. holy fuck i had a big bruise on my jaw,noticeable too. i walk up to tom,"okay so why did that guy come here and who was that guy?" "marinas boyfriend,wasn't very happy after i fucked him up." "so he came to our house? did he fight you?" "nah,he just wanted to find you for some reason. me,him and georg got in a verbal fight,not physical." tom says. why would he wanna fight me? tom was the one that fought him.

~korys pov~
*TIMESKIP TO MORNING MUAHAHAHA*

i woke up to knocking on the door,this time more gentle than last night. i walk downstairs and answer the door to see police officers,"uhhh may i help you?" "are you kory albrecht?" "mhm,why?" "well the person your friend said stabbed you,was a 6 year old girl." "that's not right,the girl was very tall,it was hard to tell but she was definitely not 6." "that's why we need to find out who did it. now has anybody been causing you trouble recently?" that's when it hit me,marina. she doesn't like me,but why? i realise that her boyfriend only wanted to fight bill,was that because marina liked bill,or had something with bill? i explain it all to the officer and she writes it down and leaves,"hey what was that all about?" bill says as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me,"you scared me,and that was just an officer with the stabbing case." "ohh,anything new?" i explain everything to bill and i call bea,"hellloooo?" bea says through the phone,"that riley jäger girl? she's 6." i say hanging up. it's not bea's fault for getting the person wrong but a 6 year old girl? how does that even make sense though? how did she find a 6 year old and think that it was the girl that stabbed me? me and bill go back upstairs,"i think i'm gonna go back to sleep." i say,"whyyyy that's boringgg let's go to a party tonight,it starts in like 3 hours!" "okay fineee" i say grabbing my makeup bag and clothes.

i picked out a simple red dress with a leather jacket and some jewelry.(outfit at top!) and bill walks in as i'm putting on my jewelry,"you look stunning my love." he says from the doorway,"how long have you been there? you scared me again!!" i say laughing.

we get to the party and i hear a familiar voice as soon as i walk in,"kory! long time no see." i look over and immediately recognized the face of the person calling my name.

A/N:WOWEEE I HATE THIS CHAPTER EVEN MOREE BUT LOOK WHAT CAMD IN THE MAIL