Introduction

Main Character

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

AZURA REDWORTH

Age : 22 years old

Age : 22 years old

DoB : August 10th

Height : 149 cm

Likes :

⦿ Any kind of tea.

⦿ Oversized clothes.

⦿ Fancy cups with floral pattern.

⦿ Peace and solitude.

⦿ Relaxing music.

⦿ Something fluffy, like pillows or plushies.

⦿ Dad jokes, is also her weakness.

Dislikes :

⦿ Magic.

⦿ Formality of being a magus.

⦿ High heels. Slay but pain.

⦿ Her hair.

⦿ Beans beside her bacon and eggs for breakfast.

⦿ CHILDREN.

⦿ Sweets. Too much sugar.

⦿ "Ghostface". Yeah, the one that appeared in "Scream" movie.

⦿ Anti-monsters, loud and annoying.

⦿ Politics and everyone involved in it.

Abilities :

⦿ High body flexibility and fast reflexes response as her defense mechanism.

⦿ Mastered martial arts for self-defense purposes, judo and bartitsu (self-defence method from England).

⦿ Close combat ability. For a woman around her age, Azura is strong enough to take down an adult male by herself and lock him for around two minutes.

⦿ Also her weakness, she is sensitive toward magic. She could sense and identify the difference between human magic and monster's within a radius of 5 meters away. Too much magic in the air will make her dizzy and nauseous.

⦿ Could read and understanding body language / non-verbal cues.

⦿ Has big capacity of magic container inside her body, but she was born without any magic power, so technically this is ability is useless-for now.

Trivias:

⦿ Redworth is one of the strongest, pure blooded magus family, mixed within Asian and European blood.

⦿ Azura Redworth is the firstborn child from Zadkiel Redworth (dad) and Satoko Redworth (mom). She has a little brother named Aoba Redworth (19).

⦿ Azura Redworth is the first pure blooded magus who was born without magic power.

⦿ Her pink-colored hair were caused by infused magic. It's a rare case, when someone whom supposed born with magic, was born with dangerous health condition (or premature). Their magic is naturally helping them staying alive. In this case, Azura's magic were drained in process and therefore she was born with peculiar pink-colored strands.

⦿ Her hair is growing faster than the others-too fast. For example, she cut it below her shoulders. It only takes a month for her hair to reach her knees. She is annoyed by this.

⦿ She has the most black moles / beauty marks in her family. Visible moles can be seen below her lips and neck.

⦿ She has a loyal and kind personal maid named Lucy.

⦿ Despite mastered martial arts, she has a weakness when it comes to using weapon in battle. Her focus is always faltered between her enemy and weapon in her grip.

⦿ She has passive-aggresive behavior when facing potential enemy. Often unconsciously being sarcastic.

⦿ Easily stressed. She'll get nightmare when her stress meter is high.

⦿ Somehow has broken sense of humour. Almost nobody noticed this.

⦿ Her British accent is not as thick as her brother, despite being from London. She could speak Japanese fluently.

⦿ The first monster she met in person were Toriel Dreemurr and Asgore Dreemurr. But, the first monster became friends was Muffet. Since her cafe quite close from Ebott University, where Azura is chasing her bachelor's degree.

⦿ Azura's soul trait is perseverance? Or maybe not. She is morally grey at some points.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Magic based on color:

⦿ Green: Healing

⦿ Orange: Physical strength (somekind of mycokinesis)

⦿ Purple: Enhanced Agility

⦿ Pink: Calmness / Soothing Aura (a bit similar to hypnosis ability)

⦿ Blue / Cyan: Telekinesis / Teleportation

⦿ Red: Creating Projectiles / Weapon (such as sword etc)

⦿ White: Recollection (the ability to turn back time on inanimate objects)

⦿ Yellow: Positivity (Specific Monster Only)

⦿ Black: Negativity (Specific Monster Only)

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Wow, that's a lot.

Hello, this is Nami. In the next chapter, I will explain the universe / world building thingy / headcanons I will use in this story. This story is a bit heavy, so ASDAHFLAskl-man, I'm nervous. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Once again, pardon my broken english and crappy grammar. I'm still learning AAAAAAAA GRAMMAR IS PAIN-since it's not my native language.

All comments and votes are highly appreciated!

Undertale © Toby Fox

Story, drawing, original characters by me.