Introduction (2)

World Building

⦿ "Out of Bounds" is one of "Undertale Pacifist Route", after dozens of genocide run and a neutral run. Frisk freed monsters from the underground and lead them to coexist with humans on the surface. Unfortunately, it didn't end well.

⦿ There are two kinds of human living in society. They are (ordinary) humans and magus. Magus are humans who are blessed with magic power. Magus exists to protect, and most of them take part in government as well. Such as national security, secret police, and the military.

⦿ Magic itself existed since ancient times and passed down from the descendants through the bloodline. Magus have different "privileges" in different states, for example, there's a country that prohibits the use of magical powers (no magus allowed). Meanwhile, there's a country which praised magus lineage and appointed them as their head of state.

⦿  Out of Bounds mostly takes place in London, England. This city is well-known as the "City of Magus", as there are 4 families of the strongest magus who originally came from this place, taking a big part in government (besides the royal family) and protecting United Kingdom. Such an unusual case, considering mostly in a country there are only 5 to 6 magus families at most. Meanwhile there's London, with 4 strongest magus families in a city. They are Redworth, Greydon, Ashwott, and Black. They are highly respected and quite famous overseas.

⦿ After the monsters surfaced, most humans has negative perspective of them. Considered monsters are basically magical creatures with high intelligence and magic power equal to magus. Again, humans, with their fear of unknown, causing riots on streets regarding the existence of monsterkind—how they should not be exist due to limited resources. Too many monsters dusted at their first year on surface. Their freedom stripped as magus hunted them down mercilessly.

⦿ A year and half later since the monsters emerged, humans made new regulations about monsters which were quickly scattered around the world, seeking for freedom. There are nations which doesn't allow monsters to enter without any exception—death penalty for any monsters who dare to trespass. But also there are some places which accepted monsterkind under strict terms, such as London.

⦿ London slowly became "Monster's Home" due to many monsters residing inside the city, despite their strict terms. But it's still nothing compared to other countries. The reason is there are powerful magus inside this city, monsters would not stand a chance. Magus conjured a huge dome-shaped anti-monsters barrier that covered the whole city to prevents monsters from entering and leaving without permission. This made London as the most city with monsters in it. Still, racism towards monsters are unavoidable.

⦿ Monsters are not allowed to use their magic power in daily matters, except for those who have received permission from the government.

⦿ Queen Toriel Dreemurr and King Asgore Dreemurr's positions had not changed. Still, their position is no higher than a human at the level of a representative member. Frisk who was labelled as monster's ambassador has zero use against the government. The kid has no magic once he got out from the underground, but his determination is still there. Of course, since he doesn't have magic power—but rare soul trait of red determination—humans and magus can't believe what the monsters said about the kid and his strong power to destroy the barrier.

⦿ This story will take time a decade after the monster race surfaced. Laws that applied to monsters are far different compared to when the first time they set foot in London. Aoba Redworth is the one who contributed to the monster's regulations change. He succeeded in convincing the higher-ups to loosen their "leash" around monster race. Specifically, some stricter rules got loosened up. It was not wise to torture the weaklings—monsters in the first place.