FIVE; The Tell

"I'm takin' everything I see as a sign and
I know it's crazy
But what if it's right"

"I'm takin' everything I see as a sign andI know it's crazyBut what if it's right"

"Hey, what's up?" Daisy asked cheerfully as she answered her phone.

She could hear Stiles's excitement from the other side of the phone. "You'll never guess what I just saw."

The girl smiled, "Let me guess, a dead body at the video store, and Jackson and Lydia were there?"

Stiles smile dropped immediately. "How'd you know?" He asked, feeling slightly upset.

"I told you, I'm psychic." She told him sarcastically. Stiles didn't answer. "Lydia texted me." Daisy added with a sigh.

"I hate you."

"I can live with that." Daisy said with a shrug. "By the way, don't bother picking me up tomorrow. I'm going early with Lydia to decorate Allison's locker."

"Why?"

"It's her birthday." She told the boy like it was obvious. But Daisy and Lydia were the only people at school who even knew.

Stiles laughed, "How do you even know that? I don't even think Scott knows that."

The blonde perked up, "I know everything. Trust me."

"Ok, you're starting to scare me now, so I'm gonna hang up." Daisy look down at her phone, offended that her friend just hung up on her.

Daisy and Stiles sat next to each other in chemistry, whispering to each other while also reading their books.

"I still can't get over this dead body thing." Stiles said excitedly.

"Uh-huh" Daisy hummed as she continued to read her textbook.

"I mean it was kinda awesome."

Daisy looked up the book, "Should I be worried about how excited you get about dead people?"

Stiles thought for a moment, "Probably."

"Ok, then."

The two went back to reading as they listened to their teacher talk. "Just a friendly reminder, parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment."

Daisy along with the rest of the class all looked at each other awkwardly. She then looked at the empty seat in front of her.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Daisy and Stiles looked at each other and than up at their teacher who was staring down at them.

Neither of the two knew where Scott was. They hadn't seen him since last night. Daisy was about to answer when the door opened and Jackson walked late into class.