SIX; Heart Monitor

"And I have this dream where I'm screamin' underwater
While my friends are wavin' from the shore"

"So, you were hanging out with Stiles last night?" Scott asked as he and Daisy walked through the parking garage

"Yeah." Daisy responded casually.

Scott nodded, readjusting the grocery bags in his hands. "What'd you guys do?"

"Just talked, watched movies. You know, normal stuff." Daisy answered. She took a long sip of her coffee, an uncomfortable silence growing between the two.

Finally, Scott spoke up again. "You two have been spending a lot of time together lately."

Daisy looked at Scott curiously, "So? He's my friend."

"I know. I'm just saying." Scott couldn't conceal the smile that was growing on his face.

The blond frowned, "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. Why?"

Scott sighed, "It seems like Stiles makes you really happy, D."

Daisy nodded, "He does." She then added, "He's my best friend, of course he makes me happy. Did you forget the meaning of friends?"

"And I know that you make him really happy, too." Scott added, ignoring Daisy's questions. Daisy bit her lip, looking down at the ground. "Plus, it's not like he's ugly or anything."

She smiled, "He's not ugly."

"So you think he's cute!" Scott shouted excitedly.

"Scott!" Daisy yelled, obviously annoyed. "Why are you trying to talk Stiles up to me?"

"I'm not." He answered quickly. Daisy just looked at him, her eyebrow raised. "Maybe you could just go on a date with him...maybe." Scott added, seemingly scared of the look in Daisy's eyes.

Daisy shook her head, "I'm not going on a date with Stiles."

"Why not?"

"Because...it's complicated." She said, her face turning a soft shade of pink. Scott's smile didn't disappear completely which is why Daisy added, "I just don't like him like that. Ok?"

Scott nodded, "Ok."

The pair continued to walk around in silence for a few minutes until they realized neither of them had any idea where they were going.

"Do you remember where you parked?" Daisy asked, looking over at Scott whose eyes were searching the lot.

He looked at the row of cars and then back towards Daisy. "Damn it."

"That's great." Daisy muttered.

Scott shook his head, "Ok, you can remember the answers to every single test you've ever taken, but you can't remember where we parked?"