Five V 1

The Riders arrive as Mephisto stands infront of statues of the lords of hell. He descends slowly, "Riders Riders Riders...this fight is over sure you may have killed nightmare but you Can't kill me heh." Mephisto says

"Bullshit we won't let you cause the rapture!" Johnny shouts

"Then Try and Stop Me!" Mephisto shouts glowing with power.

The Five Riders step up transforming.

"Let's do this." Zion says

United, the team confronted Mephisto in a climactic showdown. With flames flickering and chains rattling, the Ghost Riders unleashed their supernatural might upon the Lord of the Underworld. Each rider fought with their own unique style, combining their powers to overwhelm Mephisto and his demonic minions.

Alejandra, Johnny, Carter, Danny, and Zion stood firm, their souls ablaze with righteous fury. They unleashed their supernatural abilities, their chains lashing out with searing intensity. The battle raged on, the clash of fire and darkness echoing through the abyss.

Through their unwavering teamwork and indomitable spirits, the Ghost Riders managed to weaken Mephisto. With a final surge of power, they unleashed a combined assault, overwhelming the demon lord's defenses.

"You all should have stayed away," Mephisto said, his voice booming. "You cannot possibly defeat me!"

"We'll see about that," Johnny Blaze said, drawing on his power of the Ghost Rider.

The five Ghost Riders stood their ground, determined to vanquish this demonic enemy once and for all. Together, they unleashed their powers, attacking Mephisto with everything they had.

Alejandra swung her chain whip, La Garra, with deadly precision, while Carter summoned his power of the Phantom Rider. Danny unleashed a fierce torrent of hellfire, while Johnny summoned the power of his motorcycle, the Hell Cycle. Zion used his mystical motorcycle to warp reality and shift dimensions.

Mephisto fought back with all the power he had, sending waves of demonic energy at the Ghost Riders. But they were too well trained, too powerful, too determined. They battled fiercely, using their combined power to wear down Mephisto.

It seemed as if the battle had gone on for hours, but eventually, the Ghost Riders gained the upper hand. Mephisto was weakening, his powers beginning to wane.

"We've got him!" Danny shouted, unleashing one final burst of hellfire.

Mephisto howled in rage and pain, his body disintegrating into nothingness. The five Ghost Riders stood triumphant, their victory hard-won but well-deserved.

"We did it," Johnny said, grinning.

Alejandra nodded, her face shining with pride. "We make a pretty good team," she said.

(The concept of the Rapture is a cornerstone of many Christian teachings, particularly in the evangelical tradition. According to this belief, at a certain point in the future, Jesus will return to Earth and will take all believers with Him, both those who are alive and those who have died.

The term "rapture" comes from Paul's first letter to the Thessalonians in the New Testament. In chapter 4, Paul describes an event in which believers will be "caught up" in the air to meet Jesus. Evangelical theologians believe that this event will usher in a period of judgment and tribulation, culminating in the Second Coming of Christ.

Many Christians who hold this belief see the Rapture as a sign of hope in a time of great turmoil and suffering. The promise of being taken to heaven with Jesus is seen as a reward for faith and perseverance.

There are different interpretations of when the Rapture will occur. Some Christians believe that it will take place before the tribulation, while others believe it will happen in the middle of or at the end of this period of judgment. There are even some who do not believe in the Rapture at all.

Despite these differences, the Rapture remains a powerful symbol of hope for many Christians. It represents the fulfillment of God's promises and the ultimate reward for those who have placed their faith in Him.)

They then hear screaming they run outside the area and see nothing but death destruction and havoc.

They then freeze they where too late and the rapture had begun.