1.

a deal is a deal.

september 17 23

*ring ring ring*

"finally... lunch time." jungwon thought. it was a pretty long day of school and atleast he finished half of it. he got up and walked his way through the hall way and went to his locker.

as he was getting his stuff someone tapped on his shoulder. "excuse me jungwon?" jungwon turned to the person which turns out to be ari. "oh hi ari! whats up?" he tilted his head "well could you possibly due me a big big favor for me?"

"it depends... whats in it for me?" ari sighed "how about this. ill give you a cat i found in the streets if you do this one thing for me." Jungwon gasped dramatically "deal! what is it?" "okay so i kinda got a blind date by my friends since they are tempting for me to get someone at prom but you know me. i dont want love. so could you please go there and reject him instantly?"

this was easy for jungwon. of course he was going to do this. he was getting a cat for heck sakes! "okay! just give me the information and tell me where will you guys meet at the cafeteria."

"thank you so much jungwon! dont worry the cat is with me and ill give him to you at the end of the date." then ari left with a smile.

as jungwon was closing his locker he sees sunoo behind his locker door staring at him. "oh my gosh! you scared the fuck out of me sunoo i swear!" sunoo laughed "okay okay.. now seriously your really going to go to a blind date just for a cat?!"

"yes and it will be easy. i just have to reject him and that will be it" "its not that easy jungwon. what if he likes you alot?! what if he follows you and you will see him again!" "oh shush sunoo and your kdrama mind. nothing will happen so calm the hell down." "fine... but you better watch out...." sunoo then left jungwon "hey wait for me!"

jungwon was litterally panting from trying to chase sunoo. "oh my gosh sunoo i told you to wait for me?!" jungwon said as sitting down at the table with his head on the table. "sucks to be you jungwon i was hungry."

"stop with the fighting and eat gosh" jake said while sitting down next to sunoo "oh hi jake!" jungwon said while going to him for a hug "hi jake!!!"

"jake~ guess who was looking at you while you were sleeping" sunoo said with a smirk "huh? who?" "heeseung silly!" jake blushed a little "impossible sunoo. stop with your little teasings" sunoo grunted "oh my gosh im not joking! he did!" then jungwon butted into the conversation "you should make a move jake."

"no! he probably doesnt like me back.. you know the other confession." both sunoo and jungwon rolled their eyes "boo that was a horrible guy. trust me heeseung is better!" sunoo said while sipping on his orange juice.

the three of them were talking about how jake should confess when suddenly ari came up to the table and gave jungwon a note and walked away. "oh. its the information." sunoo rolled his eyes "are you seriously going to do it jungwon?" "huh? do what?" jake looked confused. "jungwon is going to do a blind date just for a cat" jake looked dazed "really jungwon?" jungwon grunted "hey its just to reject it. plus it will be easy trust"

"what ever jungwon trust me it will not now let me see his information" sunoo snatched jungwons paper. "jeez!" sunoo looked at the paper with a shocked face. "what?! whats his name?!" jungwon asked. jake then snatched the paper "huh? isnt this-" "DONT tell him." sunoo cutted jake off. "why?" sunoo had a evil smiled crept on his face "this will prove my point to him.."