3.

regretful?

"WHAT?!" sunoo yelled. "JUNGWON YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN ARI!" jungwon made a shush face to sunoo, giving him a sign that ari can hear them. "oh.. right sorry.. but anyways it still doesnt change the fact on why did jay act like that?!"

then jake butted into the conversation. "maybe you should of been more nicer jungwon" sunoo nodded "i mean true.. jungwon you should of gave jay a chance!" jungwon sighed and layed his face on the table.

"he wanted to tease me at first, this is what he gets when he messes with me." sunoo face palmed. "well too bad jungwon. your apologizing today at their game."

jungwon then sat up straight "wait what?!" jake laughed a little "what whats so funny?!" jake looked at sunoo giving him a *you didnt tell him* look. "heeseung is having his travel game today at atlantic city.

"ATLANTIC CITY?! WE HAVE SCHOOL." jungwon yelled, very sure he wasnt aware of this. "thats why we are taking a day off tomorrow! we will be going in a hotel." jake said.

"we leave school early today after lunch, jungwon your mom already packed all your stuff so you wont have to worry and its in our trunk!" sunoo said, then jake shaked jungwon "cant you believe it! WE ARE GOING TO ATLANTIC CITTYYY!"

sunoo tried calming jake down "QUIT IT JAKE WE KNOW YOU EXCITED FOR YOUR BF" jake then froze "sunoo.. heeseung is over at the other table.."

sunoo then covered his mouth "shoot sorry jake." jungwon sighs "jake cmon be serious. he likes you too." jake just laughed nervously "we cant be that sure. what if he's just doing it as a friend thing..?"

jungwon face palmed while sunoo rolled his eyes "to be honest jake i think he is in love with you." sunoo said "but yet sorry for yelling that out loud."

jake smiled. "its okay sunoo!" jungwon stood up "now lets not think about it anymore and remember.. WE ARE GOING TO ATLANTIC CITY!!" then jake and sunoo had a bright smile on their face and started jumping excitingly.

——————

"THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST PAGE! NOT WHERE THE STORY LIFE ENDS" jake shouted and they all laughed.

they were in the car listening to taylor swift songs and of course enchanted was their favorite "omg. can this song be out life song FOREVER!" sunoo said

jungwon nodded "this should!" jake then though of an idea "what if we played this for all of our wedding video!" jungwon and sunoo laughed

"seriously hyung? since when will we get a wedding!" jungwon asked. "yea hyung, OH! maybe jake is getting married to heeseung~" jake looked at them then pressed the peddle more

"OKAY OKAY HYUNG SORRY!" jungwon yelled hugging the passenger seat where sunoo was, jake then smirked and continued driving normally.

————————-

finally jake,sunoo,and jungwon arrived at the tornament. "HURRY HURRY WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" jake said running to the entrance

"WAIT UP HYUNG MY LEGS ARE ASLEEP!" sunoo said while jungwon was laughing running close to jake.

as they slowly go into the gym jungwon looked around and saw no one but the players warming up. jake laughed nervously while sunoo looked at jake.

"jake... im going to KILL YOU!" sunoo said running to jake while he runs to his meant to be person, but jungwon? hell no he wasnt going there. if he saw jay he would be DEAD.

jake ran to heeseung and go behind him. "oh hey jake!" heeseung said not noticing the boiled up sunoo running to him.

when heeseung realized he stopped sunoo and calmed him down a little "woah woah sunoo! relax you guys were going to be late. they dont let people in when the game already started"