2.

we meet again.

jungwon was at school talking to his friends about yesterday, yet both friends werent surpised on what happened.

"ugh jungwon. see? we told you it wouldnt be easy" sunoo said while looking at his food. "i know hyung but really! atleast its over now. so i wont be seeing him again!" jungwon then got a text from ari

"hey jungwon! thanks again for yesterday"

jungwon smiled and texted back

"no problem!"

he kept staring at aris text thinking how proud he was happy for doing this for ari. until jake tapped him on the head.

"earth to jungwon!" jungwon then shook his head and looked at jake "sorry, anyways what were you saying..?" jake sighed then showed him a text from heeseung "look!"

the text said if they could meet up at a park somewhere to hang out. jungwon sighed. "really...? i wanna see my new kitty"

sunoo glanced at jungwon. "okay okay! fine ill go.." jungwon was half scared of sunoo yet didnt want him to attack him about the fake date again.

"alright so we meet up at 7:00 at jungwons house!" jake said standing up "what?! why my house?!" sunoo sighs "one, because its closer to the park, two, i wanna see your cat."

jungwon stands up and cleans up cafeteria table "ughhh fine what ever" sunoo then gets out of his seat and goes to the cafeteria doors "alright then! cyaaa!!"

————————-

"OMG YOUR CAT IS SO CUTEE!!" sunoo screamed "thanks! his name is min ji!" jungwon said while fixing his hair "hurry up guys! heeseung and them are already there!"

jungown then stopped. "what? what do you mean them jake?!" sunoo sighed and stipped petting min ji "are you serious right now jungwon?!"

"jungwon, heeseung has friends coming over too" jake said while texting heeseung. "yea! why would he be the only one that goes when jake has us coming over."

"okay okay makes sense now!" jungwon then continued to fix his hair then finally put the last touches to it. "done! lets go now."

the two nodded and went to the door. jungwon then locked the door and the trio walked to the park.

as soon as they got there they saw heeseung and three other guys but one guy looked familiar... and it wasnt heeseung.

"hi heeseung!" jake yelled trying to get heeseungs attention. heeseung then looked at jake and waved.

jake then runned to heeseung and hugged him. behind him was sunoo rolling his eyes and a spaced out jungwon

sunoo seemed to notice jungwon and tapped him on his shoulder. "jungwon..? whats wrong?!" jungwon then points a little to the guy that had black hair brown hangy shirt and jeans

"what about him..?" sunoo then realized "ohhh." sunoo then smirked. "you know him?!" jungwon said while looking at jay "of course! he his heeseungs friend from basketball. "HE IS FROM OUR SCHOOL?!" sunoo hit him "NO DUMBASS HE IS FROM THE TRAVEL TEAM!" jungwon then realized "YOU NEVER SAW HIM IN SCHOOL BEFORE."

"AHEM! JUNGWON AND SUNOO" jake yelled. that got their attention. "meet heeseungs friends! jay, sunghoon, and niki" jugwon then backed up to sunoo a little.

"so it was true... im not dreaming..." sunoo then waved to niki and niki waved to sunoo back. "yo jungwon whats up with you today?!" jake said looking at him