Falling apart

I wake up the next day, I realised that I fell asleep before Tom could even come back from the reception. I feel someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head around to find Tom in my hospital bed with me, his hands wrapped around me, holding me securely. He's so pretty when he sleeps. Tom is saving me.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty" Tom said a sleepy voice

"Morning." I reply, with tears in my eyes for no reason.

"Are you ok?" Tom asked, first time someone has ever asked me that question. I want to be honest with him. I feel like shit. I'm drained. I'm tired of living like this. I don't want him to know more though. He saw me like that in the bathroom last week and that's enough for now..

"I feel fine" I reply with a quiet tone.

"Good, do you want breakfast?"

"Yea, um sure"  I reply, knowing that there's high risk that I will throw up from my anorexia. Tom doesn't know about that yet. I'm too scared to tell him.

"Ok! I'll go grab some for you"

"Thank you Tom. Um by the way, I need y-you to leave before three o'clock" I say as Tom gets up to grab me some food. I don't want my parents to shout at him.

"Oh, of course. Why?"

I think to myself as he said the word "why." I think about my parents hitting me. I wont tell him yet. He's technically still a stranger to me even though we kissed and we are together. He still hasn't told me his age, his number, where he lives and so much other stuff.

"It's just, my parents don't know that a um boy brought me into the hospital and they're really strict." I say, in a rather anxious tone.

"Ohhh, yea no worries I'll be out of here before three."

Good, he believed me.

Tom walk out of the room. I hear my phone buzzing in my bag on the other side of the room. I take the blanket of me and slowly get up, I feel shivers going down my whole body. Once I get up to the side of the bed, I place my feet on the ground and stant up. I get really dizzy, but I ignored that and grab my IV. I walk over to my bag,taking slow and small steps since I still feel a bit numb after losing all that blood.

After around 30 seconds of taking slow,small steps I make it to my bag. I take my phone out and walk back over to my bed. I get a sharp pain in my right arm. It hurts so much that I drop my phone and whince in pain. I take a deep breath in and bend down to pick my phone up. I start walking towards my bed again and sit on the side of it. I open my phone and see some of the most heartbreaking messages from my mom.

10.56-mom

10:54- Y/N,UR SUCH A LITTLE PATHETIC CUNT FOR SLITTING YOU'RE WRISTS.

10.55- YOU’RE FATHER MENTIONED THAT HE SAW YOY WITH A BOY, Y/N YOU ARE GETTING PUNISHED THE MINUTE YOU LEAVE THAT HOSPITAL.

10:55- I WISH YOU WERE DEAD ALREADY Y/N.

I start to tear up,why do they treat me like this. My OWN mom wants me dead. My own fucking mom. I start to tear up even more but Tom walks in with my food. I hide my phone under the pillow and wipe away any tears that might've fell from my eyes. Tom gives me a concerned look.

"You ok Y/N?" He said, as he places my breakfast on the table next to my bed. I don't know if I want to tell him, he knows enough.

"Oh, yea I'm ok" I reply, my voice all shaking.

"Um,are you sure??"

"Yea,just pass me the breakfast please"

"Ok"