Life nearly coming to an end. [TW]

Sobbing, curled up into a ball in the back of the car, I feel so destroyed.
My dad pulls into our driveway and turns the car off. He gets out and opens my door, he grabs my wrists and drags me out of the car.

"What a little bitch u are" he mutters under his breath, as he continues to drag me into the house.
I'm still sobbing, gasping for air on the floor. I'm shaking more then ever right now, what did I do to deserve this?? My My mam close the door after her and my dad let's go of me.

"GET UP YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SLUT." My dad shouts from the kitchen as he looks for something in the cupboard. I feel so weak, I can't get up no matter how hard I try. My mam pulls me up by my wrists and brings me over to a chair. She ties ne down to it as my dad walks over with something shiny in his hand. It took me a few seconds to realise that it's a knife. What is he planning on doing to me this time? Is he planning to stab me? What about Tom? I can't just leave him.

My dad stands infront of me and slaps me in the face.

"Fuck you!" I say, raising my voice a little since I have no more energy.

"You better watch you're language young woman" My dad said, he didn't shout though.